What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped on the sports authority penta deal... 80 for 3 boxes + 30 for two golf shorts... They wouldn't give me friends and family 25% off one item but instead gave me $25 off 100... Go figure.

Waiting for 40 (20 x 2) back from Amex (facebook and 4 square)

Net $51 for everything. Awesome saturday!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well just put the order in today for a Superfast 3w, a Burner 2.0 combo set with the Superfast 3 and 4 hybrids and a ghost spider putter. Super excited!

Well just put the order in today for a Superfast 3w, a Burner 2.0 combo set with the Superfast 3 and 4 hybrids and a ghost spider putter. Super excited!

That's a SERIOUS purchase right there Johnny!! Congrats!!

That's a SERIOUS purchase right there Johnny!! Congrats!!

Thank you, can't wait till they arrive and I can go out there and game with them.

Bought one of these for looks and maybe it will help as they say it will, but its all for looks for me.
95.jpg

Also bought a Hirzl Trust Control glove after reading plenty of reviews about the durability, i had to test it myself. Lastly I got a Mizuno Black Tour Towel.

Mizuno_Blk_Towel_LG.jpg

Nine dozen new (07) Pro V1s from a seller on CL. I'm kind of pinching myself over the ridiculously cheap price I paid for them.

Today I got...

2 dozen TaylorMade Burner Tour balls
Jack Nicklaus 1/4 zipper sweater (on for $30 from $130)
One pair Oakley pants
One Oakley shirt

Alex

Today i picked up a Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder.

Just ordered dozen Srixon Q Star golf balls

Picked up a bag of recycled Bridgestone (e5, e6, e7) golf balls just to try them out. On another note, I found a Penta on the course yesterday, woohoo!

A used, but in excellent condition, set of 5-PW Epon AF-tours

Great purchase Lefty, the 40 putts comment made me laugh.

I have had my eye on the Ghost Spider for a while but was waiting to get to Oregon for good price and no sales tax. My caddy over at Bandon commented several times on my old putter as looking "unusual". So now my putter looks good whether I make putts or not.

I have had my eye on the Ghost Spider for a while but was waiting to get to Oregon for good price and no sales tax. My caddy over at Bandon commented several times on my old putter as looking "unusual". So now my putter looks good whether I make putts or not.

Nice! Roll it well

I bought a Vokey wedge set (52, 56, and 60 degree)

Ok today is the last day to use the 15% off coupon for Golfsmith.com. I have had such bad results with my 5 I took it out of my bag. I am also having a tough time with my 6. I hit my 3 & 4 ft fusion hybrids great. I am on the fence about buying a Cobra Baffler Rail 6 hybrid. Anyone have one of these? I can get it at golfsmith today for $90. I have never hit this and noone around me has it to try so I would be buying this blind.

Winn fat putter grip. Yep, the PGA got me thinking. My putting is really solid, but only thing I have to complain about is that I tend to pull putts from time to time. I'm going to try it out. I've got an old Ping B-60 putter that I've had for 20 years, and can NOT imagine using any other putter. Honestly, this club has been best club in bag consistently for as long as I can remember.

Winn fat putter grip. Yep, the PGA got me thinking. My putting is really solid, but only thing I have to complain about is that I tend to pull putts from time to time. I'm going to try it out. I've got an old Ping B-60 putter that I've had for 20 years, and can NOT imagine using any other putter. Honestly, this club has been best club in bag consistently for as long as I can remember.

Sweet - pondering one here also.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

not so much as bought today but.. over the past 2 months ive bought:

TaylorMade Burner 1.0 irons 4-sw
TaylorMade RAC 60degree wedge
Ping I series putter
Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid
TaylorMade Superfast Burner wood
Wilson Deepred stand bag
Srixon AD 333 balls
Numerous tee's

I put a Winn Oversize on my Ping putter a week or two ago and I really like the way it feels so far.

Had to fork out for a new Torberry cable for the golf trolley today because mine snapped on Saturday :( Decided to get a brolly stand for the trolly whilst I was at it, save me having to hold the umbralla in the rain at the very least!

not so much as bought today but.. over the past 2 months ive bought:

TaylorMade Burner 1.0 irons 4-sw
TaylorMade RAC 60degree wedge
Ping I series putter
Ping Rapture V2 Hybrid
TaylorMade Superfast Burner wood
Wilson Deepred stand bag
Srixon AD 333 balls
Numerous tee's

Wow. You got that golf itch huh?

Had to fork out for a new Torberry cable for the golf trolley today because mine snapped on Saturday :( Decided to get a brolly stand for the trolly whilst I was at it, save me having to hold the umbralla in the rain at the very least!

Huh??? Forgive my ignorance!

Anyway, ordered an M3 Mashie from Cleveland with the sub-80 gram shaft. Tried and really enjoyed the t***y 910H, but just found myself longing for Mashie level forgiveness that the Titleist didn't have. Can't go back to the lightweight Mashie though. Don't have the swing tempo to dial that club in completely.

Picked up a dozen Bridgestone BX330-RX for £15.00, down from £34.99! :eek:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back