PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

And the winner is....

RadRob

Dustin Johnson Taylormade List
Sergio Garcia Taylormade List
Nick Watney
Keegan Bradley

Congrats! enjoy those new sticks!

Great win! Congrats and enjoy the new irons :)

Congrats on the win rob! Hope those sticks work as well as they look!

Congrats RadRob; way to pick the actual winner - impressive!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Congrats Radrob, nice win. And I hate you Steve Stricker.

And the winner is....

RadRob

Dustin Johnson Taylormade List
Sergio Garcia Taylormade List
Nick Watney
Keegan Bradley

WOW MAN GREAT PICKS!

Congrats Rob! I'm sure you'll have a grand time with those clubs! Awesome!

Congrats, RadRob!

as usual in this game of games, putting was the difference. dufner (who, if i'm recalling correctly, has always had issues with the putter) 3 waggles 17 and misses his 8 footer on 16 in the playoff. bradley didn't. That's what it almost always boils down to, imo, the flatstick

Nicely done RadRob!

Thanks eveyone. I'm just so over the top excited right now I can hardly type!

OEM Kevin - Great challenge, and I don't believe the comments about death threats! The first three days of the tourney, I was going "WHY didn't I pick Steve Stricker!!"

Sergio was coming on strong, then he put his ball in the water. Keegan coming on strong, then he put his ball in the water. What a great golf course. It's fun to have something riding on the outcome of a tournament - these contests are really terrific.

Thanks you very much to The Hacker's Paradise and TaylorMade Adidas Golf. I'm so looking forward to gaming the R11 irons. I'm proud to be a part of everything here.

Way to go Rob, that was some very impressive picking, kudos

Thanks eveyone. I'm just so over the top excited right now I can hardly type!

OEM Kevin - Great challenge, and I don't believe the comments about death threats! The first three days of the tourney, I was going "WHY didn't I pick Steve Stricker!!"

Sergio was coming on strong, then he put his ball in the water. Keegan coming on strong, then he put his ball in the water. What a great golf course. It's fun to have something riding on the outcome of a tournament - these contests are really terrific.

Thanks you very much to The Hacker's Paradise and TaylorMade Adidas Golf. I'm so looking forward to gaming the R11 irons. I'm proud to be a part of everything here.

No way dude. Im super excited for you. If you dont like them be sure to keep second place in mind haha. Funny, Stricker could have won it for me with decent finish but in the end it didnt work out. And Sergio was one of my final cuts too. Doh!

Here is what my whole team looked like:

1. Y.E. Yang
2. Jason Day
3. Steve Stricker
4. Keegan Bradley

Tie Breaker: 272

No way dude. Im super excited for you. If you dont like them be sure to keep second place in mind haha. Funny, Stricker could have won it for me with decent finish but in the end it didnt work out. And Sergio was one of my final cuts too. Doh!

Here is what my whole team looked like:

1. Y.E. Yang
2. Jason Day
3. Steve Stricker
4. Keegan Bradley

Tie Breaker: 272

My tie breaker was 272 as well. Seems like we have a similar eye for golfers. I've had Y.E. Yang in earlier contests, but I felt like Sergio would do better as he's been on an upswing lately. I've got to go do a fitting in he next day or so, so I can get my proper specs over to JB. I've been taking so many lessons over the past few months that I'm feeling more like a practicer than a player. And I know that my grip, stance, and setup has all changed with the lessons somewhat, so my former iron specs might need to be adjusted a bit. I watched the tournament till about eleven PM last night from the DVR recording. What an exciting event. I hope we hear a lot more from Mr. Bradley and Mr. Dufner.

we done, rob. Enjoy the prize!!!!

Congratulations to RR for the win! Well done.

Congrats Radrob!! Nice job on the picks.

Congrats! Gotta say, I'd have never thought to pick a couple of those guys.

congrats and enjoy the new sticks!

Enjoy! Congratulations

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Congrats on the win!

Congrats on the new sticks. I was hoping Stricker could have finished it out or Adam Scott could have made a run. Great contest!

Back