The Morgan Cup - Game Week

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the size that the Morgan Cup thread has grown to, we have decided that it would be best to start a game week thread. Think of this as a continuation from the previous thread as people are getting extremely excited and making their way down to Reunion Resort for the event of a lifetime.

If you missed the details of the Morgan Cup, you can read all about them here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17384-The-Morgan-Cup-Want-to-be-a-Tour...

GAME WEEK! I love it! 2 more days until I'm in Orlando, this is going to be awesome.

Game Week!

This is going to be monumental. Go TEAM HACKERS!

Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is this!

I can only imagine how exciting it is for the participants! I know it's exciting for the rest of us.

Game week!

This is going to be monumental, GO TEAM PARADISE!

Did you just copy/pasta my post and change one word? At least FIFY or something.

Whew a fresh thread! Good luck to all participants of the Morgan Cup! Travel safe and go low!

I'm excited that this week has finally arrived. All of the hard work that everyone from GG and JB, Callaway, Taylormade, and the participants have put in to this will finally come to fruition this weekend. I fly out tomorrow night!

Sweetness!!!

Good luck everyone, and safe travels.

It's here! The brainchild of THP and the support of Taylormade and Callaway have all made it possible. This week is going to be epic!

Did you just copy/pasta my post and change one word? At least FIFY or something.

Wow sleazy TP guys have no shame. See what happens to puttin4firewood after so much camping.

im excited to see everyone involved excited, def gonna be a busy forum week!

Team Hackers for the win!! Enough said.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I can't believe it is this weekend!

John Deere Tappin...

I can't believe it is this weekend!

Fargo Tappin....

-Jake

If it's game time, it's pain time (for team hackers) baby!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow. It is finally here!! This is going to be an awesome week for those lucky enough to be involved!

Go team paradise!!!

tap on deez

What time is my tee time? hahaha

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days. Can't wait to get my hands on that beautiful staff bag and all those Callaway clubs I'm going to slay fools with.

Congrats to all the participants in the MC! :clapp: A fantastic and fun opportunity for sure, can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Here is to good luck for all the players and safe travel to and from Orlando! Look forward to following both tems.

Lmao Hawk. You crack me up dude.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

The big week has finally arrived. Hope everyone has safe and uneventful travels down to Orlando and is ready to represent both THP and our individual sponsors to the best of our abilities. I can't wait to see everyone and have a great time.

Thank you to TaylorMade, Callaway, Reunion Resort, and THP for allowing the sixteen of us to have a professional experience for the three days of the Morgan Cup.

Back