The Broadcast - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Wondering what you will see? When you will see it? And even how it is being shown? Well THP has all the answers right here on the Morgan Cup broadcast.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14407

Absolutely amazing - been looking forward to this announcement for some time!! Thanks to all of the techies involved in making this possible!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Very nice JB! Should be fun for us following the fun.

Wow that's really cool, can't wait to watch

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

This is cooler than expected, I can't wait!!!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Wow, this is incredible. I cant imagine all the testing and behind the scenes work that had to go on to put such a production together. Big thanks ahead of time for the THP staff for continuing to push the envelope and all the volunteers that will be running the cameras, scoreboard, etc.

This is going to be great. Looking forward to following all the action and finally getting to put names and faces together.

Thank You THP, Callaway, and TaylorMade! This is going to be so much fun, not only for the participants but for the spectators as well.

Sounds like we will get a birds eye view, thanks THP.

This is awesome! Looking forward to seeing some action!

Can't wait to get home and check it out

Wow! Excellent coverage for all of those unable to be there in person! Thanks THP!

Love that the coverage starts at the beginning and you can skip ahead. Definitely makes it easier for everybody to watch regardless of what their schedule is. You guys are AWESOME.

This is going to be so freaking cool.

This is sweet! cannot wait to watch all the happenings. Here is to hoping for a slow work day on friday, the behind the scenes stuff will be so much fun to watch.

Very cool. Not as good as being there but it sounds like it will be an interactive experience for those on THP.

BTW where is the aerial coverage? I was hoping for a Snoopy 1 sighting.

Brilliant! Looking forward to the coverage!!!

Damn THP bringing it like directv style. Love it.

freaking amazing!

This coverage news is fantastic. I've got some "obligations" that will take me away from the computer this weekend, so being able to check in and catch up on the action is fabulous. THP as set us up with our own DVRs. We can forward and rewind as needed. Great job everyone!

Cant wait, this is going to be unbelievable.

Wow! Truly amazing. Just another exciting feature of the MC. I am looking forward to watching

Man I'm gonna have to watch this. I'm placing bets on who drops the first F bomb after a bad shot lol. If I were playing in this event you would probably have to censor me like Tiger. The people that are involved are definitely in for a once in a lifetime event. Just goes to show you how awesome THP is for the game of golf.

Great news!!! It is wonderful that the rest of us can follow along as if we are there. Looking forward to the fun this weekend.

Back