Adidas-Tmag customer service was outstanding for warranty issue

solidkjames

Loves drowning golf balls
Reaction score
Handicap
9.8CGA
Last week I called Adidas to report that the cloth on the heel in my Tour 360 4.0 shoes was tearing about where the adidas emblem is on the outside. I bought the shoes last summer and the tearing has gotten worse and worse. All I had to do was go back to where I bought the shoe and have them call in, within minutes they were mailing me a brand new pair of 4.0's in exchange for my old shoes. Just wanted to let everyone here know how awesome Adidas-Tmag was to deal with and I've read countless times on here where people have had similiar experiences with them. I think it's important to give companies credit that stand behind their product and in this case they have made a long time customer very happy.

I always assumed this would extend through the Adidas Golf brand with the TMAG connection so its nice to see that confirmation. I also agree that we as a society are much more prone to point out the negatives rather than the positive with THP being an exception. Nice to see Adidas come through like this even after almost a year!

Thanks for the writeup.

That's awesome SKJ! TMaG is top notch for sure. I had a similar issue with my trophy belt buckle. I just emailed them and they sent me a new buckle and belt, sight unseen. Its hard to go wrong with Adidas Golf. Amazing customer support!

That's very cool....

I've got a pair of Footjoys from last year that look like the leather is flaking off, maybe I should call them on it?

recently got my gf's TMaG standbag replaced under warranty due to the fabric tearing. great customer service to support awesome products.

Very nice! Good to hear someone standing behind their product.

The exact same thing has been happening to my 4.0's. I only got them a couple of months ago. I guess I better call Adidas soon then

TMaG just gets it. It really goes with their success. I'm really proud to be associated with them and happy to hear you had a great experience dealing with them.

I wanted to chime in here instead of starting another thread. I bought a pair of adidas 4.0 Sports for those days when it's a little wet out, great shoe for wet weather golfing. Well recently the shoes have been making a very distracting creaking sound when walking and even during the swing. Yesterday I called customer service to see about a solution, I was so impressed by the courtesy I was treated with. I was instructed to take the shoes back to the place of purchase and adidas would ship out a replacement pair, unfortunately they no longer stock the 4.0 Sport but somehting similar would be sent with 5 business days.

Incredible service, and that is why I wear adidas footwear!

Have had a similer experience with adidas/taylormade. adidas 2.0's with the tearing issue inside the heal. Called customer service was issued a RA number, given an address and told to send back. Two days after i received a pair of 3.0's. Excellent customer service, excellent product, home run adidas.

Good to hear SW. That creaking was annoying :D

My replacement shoes arrived yesterday, about a week turn around from me taking them into the store and getting them back here. Mail in SW Florida is awfully slow so props to adidas for bringing the quickness in shipping. Haven't seen the shoes in person but this is what was replaced, Powerband 4.0 Sports

adidas-tour-360-40-sport-golf-shoes-silverblack.jpg

New warranty replacement, Powerband 3.0 Sport. I've tried these shoes on before and love them, thank you adidas for making a great product and standing behind it.

1019226-abh.jpg

I also had an issue with the heel of my Tour 360's 4.0. Adidas told me to take them back to GolfSmith and they exchanged them with no problem.

Well, I had another issue with the new Tour 360's I had. Called Adidas customer support the they are sending me some Adipure Z's since they did not have my size left in the 360's. Awesome customer support. I can't wait to get the new shoes.

Last week I called Adidas to report that the cloth on the heel in my Tour 360 4.0 shoes was tearing about where the adidas emblem is on the outside. I bought the shoes last summer and the tearing has gotten worse and worse. All I had to do was go back to where I bought the shoe and have them call in, within minutes they were mailing me a brand new pair of 4.0's in exchange for my old shoes. Just wanted to let everyone here know how awesome Adidas-Tmag was to deal with and I've read countless times on here where people have had similiar experiences with them. I think it's important to give companies credit that stand behind their product and in this case they have made a long time customer very happy.

I have a pair of adidas Powerband 2.0 that are doing the exact same thing. They are a little over a year old and have been walked in A LOT, but it's great to hear they have such great customer service!

I have a pair of adidas Powerband 2.0 that are doing the exact same thing. They are a little over a year old and have been walked in A LOT, but it's great to hear they have such great customer service!

must be the shoe, I have the same ones, with the same issue except mine are only 4 months old, hope to remember to call when I get home

I've heard TM's customer service is fantastic and I know, first hand, that adidas customer service is top-notch as well. There is no "well, YOU must've done this wrong", it's always "we'll get a new one right out to you and we'll even include a prepaid box to ship the damaged one back". Love me some adidas!

Thats awesome guys! Glad everyone seems to have the exact same positive experience with Tmag and Adidas.

Just had to add to this. I had some problems with my tour 360 4's this last week. Called, took them back and I am sitting writing this with my new 360 ATV's on.

Simplest and easiest return I ever made. Thanks TMaG and GolfTown.

Back