What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
74 (38/36) today. 12 pars, 4 bogies and 2 birdies. One of those birdies was a tap in after just missing the eagle putt :banghead:

Only played 9 holes this evening, but I was even par.

good shooting ha52, par is always good.

50/49
2 lost balls
lots of hooks
a couple of bombs followed by alot of duffs and alot of 3 putts lol
my excuse is i didnt even wanna play today but my brother was in town so we played after work and i was exhausted... oh well it was still fun

shot a 45 in league tonight, tripled the last hole. Drove the ball well, short game was up and down but I was able to get up and down when I had to. Had two bunker shots (on 2 and 9) both fairly long bunker shots, shanked both off the toe. Extremely disapointing considering I've been practicing quite frequently out of the bunkers and I feel comfortable hitting out of the bunker, I have no idea where those two horrid shots (which ended up costing a double on the 2nd hole and a triple on the 9th because the shank went ob).

oh well, club championship matchups get posted tomorrow, finally. Can't wait.

46 with 3 triples, 2 bogeys, 3 pars and 1 birdie. Terrible 9 holes of golf. Good news is that my iron swing is coming back to life.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

46 with 3 triples, 2 bogeys, 3 pars and 1 birdie. Terrible 9 holes of golf. Good news is that my iron swing is coming back to life.

---

Where did you play at?

Wrong thread buddy!!

hahahaha I was trying to figure out what the heck happened!!

Awesome, I can announce it again tomorrow when I have not been influenced by my bud... He's somewhat light.

hahahaha I was trying to figure out what the heck happened!!

Awesome, I can announce it again tomorrow when I have not been influenced by my bud... He's somewhat light.

Well now you gave away the surprise with your slip up.

man had my best round in at least 3 months. I shot 44 at league tonight which for me lately is fantastic. It felt alright, I didn't have any blow up holes but in the end looking back I only had one hole I'd like to get back and about 4 shots all in all. Again for me, a good night. Its been rough trying to dial it in lately since I sold my clubs, went through a few rental sets which were all completely different than the previous and now I finally found a driver I LOVE!

Baby steps...

Funny looking back I say it felt alright because we all want a couple shots back. But as I was playing I never felt on fire, yet I never felt like I was grinding really hard either...

I only had time for 9 this morning. The first few holes were bogeys but I had a few 7s after that and I really felt like everything was falling apart. Finished up the 9th and looked at my score...tied for my best ever: 41. Now I wish I had time for 18 (not that I didn't already)!

Mooresville.

---

Greens still suck?

---
- Tapatalkin

Greens still suck?

---
- Tapatalkin

absolutely. Nothing was running out and some of them are Bent Grass/Poa Annua camo. Everything around here is too soft for my tastes. Cant wait for some better weather for these greens.

Shot an 89 and 80 this weekend. Off the tee was the main downfall both days. My major problem is making sure I swing hard through the ball. I lay back too much and causes my body to not go through and I end up pushing the ball too much. I just need to trust my swing more.

43-40 83 with 5 3 putts!! I guess the guy who sets the pins today was in a bad mood and took it out on the golfers. Most pins were set just 8-10 feet on the green and tucked into corners or just behind bunkers. He also set them on slopes so you had a really hard time getting any putt near the hole if you weren't directly underneath the hole. I had one putt of about 12 feet that was uphill and a sharp right to left break. The putt was just short of the hole by a couple of inches and rolled down the slope and I was left with about 8 feet coming back. By the 6th hole I had 4 3 putts had only missed one green in regulation and was 4 over par. Very frustrating day on the greens.

70, -1. Was all over the place. Carded a double from the hay on first hole (had to hit TWO provisionals), hit my shots everywhere but where I should...yet somehow I scrambled and putted well enough to get under par. 27 putts, 5 birdies on 11 hit greens.

92...48-44... on one of the toughest courses around slope is about 135.. I'm happy with it .. game feels a lot better then last week

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

43-44 for a 47. Pretty consistent round, played the same ball throughout the whole round. Missed some close putts, so some practice there should be nice. Ball sticking was awesome though, and my lesson that I had has paid off ( 3 straight rounds under 90). Next lesson is on short game, which the instructor had said will definitely get me to lose strokes.

83 today. The greens got airiated today and I have never seen them tougher to putt. Half filled with sand and so bumpy the ball could go any direction imaginable. 18 putts and felt like I put a good stroke on all but one today.

Just realized what I wrote in here, lol. I played nine and shot a 43 with 18 putts, lol. Thats why I was complaining about the punched greens. Guess I'm used to playing a full 18 holes.

Last edited:
Shot 45 on the front nine today. 6 over thru 7 with all 2 putt bogies and a 2 putt par. Then I 3 putt doubled 8 and 9.

83 today. The greens got airiated today and I have never seen them tougher to putt. Half filled with sand and so bumpy the ball could go any direction imaginable. 18 putts and felt like I put a good stroke on all but one today.

18 putts looks like you put a good stroke on every putt today. WOW.

Shot 45 on the front nine today. 6 over thru 7 with all 2 putt bogies and a 2 putt par. Then I 3 putt doubled 8 and 9.

Man I hate that for you Smallie, I hate for the end of the round to just stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back