2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that everything else in my statement was correct should have you worried. I am a clear thinker, and nothing you can say or do will get in my head and cause me to fold. There is no pressure for me to perform on the golf course. There are no expectations by anyone on this forum that I beat you, but, if I do....obviously, all of the pressure is on you. So I will laugh the entire round, because I can't lose. If you beat me, you were supposed to. If I beat you, I am the destroyer of the effin wow factor.

Do I smell a wager?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I was just notified that one of the participants of the 2012 outing is no longer able to attend. That means I have 1 spot open for a double occupancy room. So if you are coming alone and looking for a roommate I have 1 spot available for you. Send me a PM to get signed up.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I was just notified that one of the participants of the 2012 outing is no longer able to attend. That means I have 1 spot open for a double occupancy room. So if you are coming alone and looking for a roommate I have 1 spot available for you. Send me a PM to get signed up.

And boom goes the dynamite!!!!

I know there are few people have been looking for a spot. Hopefully they see this!

The fact that everything else in my statement was correct should have you worried. I am a clear thinker, and nothing you can say or do will get in my head and cause me to fold. There is no pressure for me to perform on the golf course. There are no expectations by anyone on this forum that I beat you, but, if I do....obviously, all of the pressure is on you. So I will laugh the entire round, because I can't lose. If you beat me, you were supposed to. If I beat you, I am the destroyer of the effin wow factor.

You may think you are a clear thinker and nothing will get in your head. But that is until you are on the tee box with me. A little difference.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

That is AWESOME

Ut oh ... who's gona get it

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I was immediately shot down on the call I just made to the boss. Again I'm asked to wait until she's in residency making money as well. Boo, but I understand, I just really look forward to finally getting to meet all of you some day.

I'm super excited for whoever gets it though, such an awesome opportunity!

Announcement Time

Since everybody will be competing against Team THP, we thought we would give everybody a quick look at what the makeup of this team is all about.

Hawk - The Myth, The Legend in his own mind. This guy will be intoxicated by the 1st tee and will not have the game to back up his smack. Working tirelessly on his ability to choke on bacos and model socks for the outing...

Hanks - Tom Selleck, eat your heart out. He is one part athlete and another part broken down lawn furniture. He will bomb it down the opposite fairway and then make you cry for him with that 20 footer he blew by the hole just when you thought he had a chance.

Coolbreeze - The Breeze, The Mountie, The Backbone. Nobody is cooler than this guy! The only Canadian more loved is Pamela Anderson. When the Breeze steps up on the 1st tee, you take notice, then add a point to your teams scoreboard.

Puttin4Bird - He is Jake straight even though Jake straight isn't cool. He will hit it 300 yds in the air then laugh as it only traveled 200 yds in a straightline. He is one part captain rutarde and one part Mr. Clean . If two Fargonians had a baby it would be a super super odd and it still would not be able to compare with Mr. Putting4bananaballs .

JB - Is he the one that moves the needle on a Sunday at the MC, or is he the guy that got shutout on Saturday?

logo-fullsize.png

GolferGal - We call her the devastator. And I totally beleive you.

FIFY :act-up:

You may think you are a clear thinker and nothing will get in your head. But that is until you are on the tee box with me. A little difference.

That is AWESOME

Not to me. I still just have to take my swing, right? You're not going to be blowing air horns in my backswing, are you? If not, who I am playing with makes no difference to me. I just play my game, and nothing bothers me.

Had to find a spot in the hospital to get access to send off a PM! Hope I got it sent in time!

JB can't penetrate yorkems wall

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Had to find a spot in the hospital to get access to send off a PM! Hope I got it sent in time!

Good work. I hope it works out for you!!

I was immediately shot down on the call I just made to the boss. Again I'm asked to wait until she's in residency making money as well. Boo, but I understand, I just really look forward to finally getting to meet all of you some day.

I'm super excited for whoever gets it though, such an awesome opportunity!

Thats too bad dude, I'd really like to get to meet you soon. Your time will come to make an outing, family and career first.

Even though you are a TP supporter, I hope you get in. Good luck.

This thread moves too fast, it's hard to keep up.

I like the team names, not as fun as "porch rockers" or some of the OG stuff, but it works. And I like the 2 part competition too!! Now we just gotta focus on team THP at the bar every night and that should work itself out on the course the following day.

love seeing all of the updates!

Hottest ticket in town. I think this sells out faster than the Masters and Superbowl combined.

Not to me. I still just have to take my swing, right? You're not going to be blowing air horns in my backswing, are you? If not, who I am playing with makes no difference to me. I just play my game, and nothing bothers me.

Who got it?

We decided it would be best if we used the last spot for the giant calculator and abacus that you are going to need for your score.
hehe

We decided it would be best if we used the last spot for the giant calculator and abacus that you are going to need for your score.
hehe

BURN!!

Calculator and Abacus?? That means a lot of calculations.

Well...someone's gotta carry that big calculator right? :D

Now that the MC has concluded, I can put my full attention behind the 2012 outing.

The Belbs is ready to put his Florida undefeated streak on the line for the outing. This event is going to be another special one!!!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

hehe

This just had me laughing out loud. Very funny bro.

Now that the MC has concluded, I can put my full attention behind the 2012 outing.

The Belbs is ready to put his Florida undefeated streak on the line for the outing. This event is going to be another special one!!!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Ummm...I hate to break it to you "The Belbs", but we didn't win the scramble last year. TC made that historic putt on 18 to beat us. Remember, or have you tried to black that oot of your memory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back