Forum Testing Signup - The SCOR System

This idea is great. I need new wedges, but unfortunately they don't have these in lefty... And they're a bit expensive. $500+ seems expensive for a 5 wedge set.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Really? Most top of the line wedges retail for $120 each.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

Heart jumped a bit reading all this! I'm trapped at school giving benchmark tests today so all I can do is stare at the forum! ARGH!!!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

True. I guess it's because I wasn't thinking of getting 5 wedges...

---

it's up to you to educate our youth. the forum will be here u get home...;-)

Heart jumped a bit reading all this! I'm trapped at school giving benchmark tests today so all I can do is stare at the forum! ARGH!!!!

Wow...I wish we would have had this much response and excitement over the iCaddi towel and Greensaver tool.
By the way...have you heard that I like them both ?

Wow...I wish we would have had this much response and excitement over the iCaddi towel and Greensaver tool.
By the way...have you heard that I like them both ?

That should be the way it is. Unfortunately . . . .

it's up to you to educate our youth. the forum will be here u get home...;-)

You really don't want to go there with me. Just saying, smiley or not.

Back on topic! Can't wait to see the lucky testers, these reviews will be great to read!

That should be the way it is. Unfortunately . . . .

True, but who can resist wedges? Or the thought of a possibly better short game?

Excited to see who will be chosen to test this its an extremely intriguing concept!

here we go. I really cant wait to see how these get reviewed.

This idea is great. I need new wedges, but unfortunately they don't have these in lefty... And they're a bit expensive. $500+ seems expensive for a 5 wedge set.

---

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

That is my thought. Cheaper than most of the major OEM wedges actually.

At first when I looked at the price I too thought they were expensive until I actually did the math and they can up a little cheaper. You just don't often see a 'set' price

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

That is my thought. Cheaper than most of the major OEM wedges actually.

I'm not aware of any current model wedges that are priced as nice as these. Only older models are cheaper than this. I bet they outperform the higher dollar clubs though!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

At first when I looked at the price I too thought they were expensive until I actually did the math and they can up a little cheaper. You just don't often see a 'set' price

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.
Me too. I was pretty surprised when I saw the price. They seemed really expensive. It is cool that they really aren't though.

And for my next trick... My lunch hour is just about over. So, let me turn the mic over to JB! Someone start the drum roll please, he is nearing the podium.

good luck guys.......

I'm not aware of any current model wedges that are priced as nice as these. Only older models are cheaper than this. I bet they outperform the higher dollar clubs though!

Tappin' away from my DROIDX.

Possibly, I think they will at least perform on the level of the top models, very interested to hear what the testers say, my short game is my strongest part of the game, always looking to make it better.

And for my next trick... My lunch hour is just about over. So, let me turn the mic over to JB! Someone start the drum roll please, he is nearing the podium.

Has anyone been selected yet?

exciting times....looking forward to providing insight, or hearing all about them from fellow THPers..

I am glad im working today to take my mind off this. I have to admit I check it every hour though

I am glad im working today to take my mind off this. I have to admit I check it every hour though

I am checking in more often than that, this is going to be a super opportunity for some lucky testers.

very excited to find out who is testing. I know 1 thing, after trying out OneT's wedges with graphite shafts, I think I would go that route.

Back