2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...I hate to break it to you "The Belbs", but we didn't win the scramble last year. TC made that historic putt on 18 to beat us. Remember, or have you tried to black that oot of your memory?

They cheated. They had 2 Lefties on their team.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

They cheated. They had 2 Lefties on their team.

---

Gotcha...so we will just add another one to our team this year, and we will be golden.

Gotcha...so we will just add another one to our team this year, and we will be golden.

You might have to change your name to "The Switch Hitters"!

My oh my the smack is flying in here today.

You know what I just realized....Kellybo and Ole Gray got a taste of Team THP on this very course about a month ago.
Ole Gray aged 71 years that weekend and Kellybo realized her shoulders are not strong enough to carry him.

Different year and better golfer coming down. I think you would be wise to focus on Yorkem and dodge the Tower of Power.

Remember that when you select teams. I keep asking Gray for shoulder massages and, as usual, he is in the dark as to why. Hehe.

We shot the exact same score on the North/South course so no toting done on that course. I did need some help on the New course as I could not put the sand pail and bucket down all day. Stayed in the pot bunkers and actually grew quite fond of them after the 18 trip through em..... They kind of grow on ya. Pot Bunker Gray is my new name...

You guys (JB & KellyBo) don't forget that GG came through a few clutch holes at the right time so she is a force to be reckoned with.

Belbs - Missed out on one of his star athletes due to equipment failure.. LOL

I love that rbelbin, is now "the belbs"!!! Thats just fantastic.

This just in... "the Belbs" has changed his name! ;)

Who wants to be on my team for this? I promise entertainment, small hands, small feet, 3 putts, and long drives.

---

I love that rbelbin, is now "the belbs"!!! Thats just fantastic.

It is pretty great.

I think you should just be known as

the breeze.

Works

Who wants to be on my team for this? I promise entertainment, small hands, small feet, 3 putts, and long drives.

---

I'm not lefty, so won't qualify, but I'd play on the Belbs team any day buddy!

---

LOL can't wait to share a course with you again brother. I'd like about 1/20th of your distance to run off on me hahahhahha

Seriously dude- you're a beast

It is pretty great.

I think you should just be known as

the breeze.

Works

"The Breeze" is my alter ego, he only plays golf in Florida and swears on camera.

---

cant wait to see these long drives everyone is talking about! and im liking the name change!

---

I love the name change! Yep Go Team Belbs and the Booty Kickers !!!!

Hi the Belbs!

Enjoy your little taste of victory from last weekend. It will be your last!

"The Breeze" is my alter ego, he only plays golf in Florida and swears on camera.

It is also great to have an alter ego..

That is where Fildini originated.

He did some questionable things back in the day.

A lot has happened since we've been on vacation ...

This thread is almost impossible to keepup with on a smart phone.

Pumped about getting a chance to lay a beat down on 10 teams AND team THP. Gonna be the icing on the cake

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Different year and better golfer coming down. I think you would be wise to focus on Yorkem and dodge the Tower of Power.

You want to hear something really cool and neat Ole Gray.
You have said almost the EXACT same thing for each outing and then again for your little trip to FL.
In banjo speak that means try harder, in English, that is the definition of insanity.
Einstein once said

Insanity:
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

True story....Coolbreeze said yesterday during our round at the New Course "Ole Gray missed THIS fairway?
Only guy I have ever seen go OB not once, but twice on that hole.

True story....Coolbreeze said yesterday during our round at the New Course "Ole Gray missed THIS fairway?

Was it that first fairway? When I looked at it I didn't think it could it could be missed either.

Pops Hookerson will be missing many fairways in May. The combination of shaky hands and poor eyesight make it almost impossible to hit one.

I didn't think OG hit far enough to go OB :D

You want to hear something really cool and neat Ole Gray.
You have said almost the EXACT same thing for each outing and then again for your little trip to FL.
In banjo speak that means try harder, in English, that is the definition of insanity.
Einstein once said

Insanity:
doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

I played for a hook both times and the ball flared out to the right. It's a true story but you can bet your booty that ball is going straighter off the tee now!!!

The good thing for Hawk is that there didn't appear to be many condos close to the actual courses. The bad news is, I already have seen him hit a condo that I thought was impossible to hit. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back