2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to take away from the endless smack talk, but just got my reservation set up for May.

I feel like I can talk trash with a purpose now...

Great News buddy!!!!!! Happy for ya!

Hey I am the balls expert in here!!!!

That's frightening OG

I think nerfny got more shout outs on camera than anyone.

Yorkem, are you really talking smack to JB?

Absolutely! Why not? I tried to trash talk the rest of his team, but Baco Boy was the only one willing to show his face in hear for more than a minute.

Ur going down now

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

LOL. Better strap that skirt on tight when we hit the course, gonna be a long day my friend.

Last edited:
This just got weird.

Absolutely! Why not? I tried to trash talk the rest of his team, but Baco Boy was the only one willing to show his face in hear for more than a minute.

You know that old saying that if you look around the room and dont see "that" person than you are "that" person? That just happened to gussy...hehe

This just got weird.

It always does. Silly nubies, thinking they can smack talk with JB and Hawk, and take down Team THP. Rookies.

That's frightening OG

I think you will need to make it happen and put a wager on it

I cant wait for this one. Im gonna bring a whole new version of Jake straight to this shindig.

Just like you'll need to tee off on the next hole over to hit the fairway you're actually trying to hit!

I'll do whatever to get that FIR. Besides some of the layouts on those courses it might actually be easier that way.

Not to take away from the endless smack talk, but just got my reservation set up for May.

That's awesome W.E.

A real handicap is not supposed to be played to or better than. its the potential of a golfer, not their average scores. As to whether or not I am improving, GHIN says yes I am. In fact my index has gone from 6.1 to 3.6 in 6 weeks.

Perfect. I want you at your best. I am trying to drop my handicap down from 19.2 to 12 by winter. If I get there, I will be ready for you. If not, I will still be ready for you!

Team Lefty anyone?

Fair enough - just don't get used to the feeling of winning'

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

That's awesome W.E.

Perfect. I want you at your best. I am trying to drop my handicap down from 19.2 to 12 by winter. If I get there, I will be ready for you. If not, I will still be ready for you!

Jibberish, just plain jibberish.

Only if you grow your hair out and wear knickers on the course. That is the only way a real Gussy would do it.

Awesome - welcome aboard man!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad!

well done.... im next

A real handicap is not supposed to be played to or better than. its the potential of a golfer, not their average scores. As to whether or not I am improving, GHIN says yes I am. In fact my index has gone from 6.1 to 3.6 in 6 weeks.

wow thats impressive JB

What happens if for some odd reason I can make it? Who are you kicking off the team? lol

I say we make our own team and challenge them! Wed kick butt captain!

I feel so behind on this thread. Hell, I didnt realize I was going til 2 weeks ago. I dont know formats or anything and my skimming abilities are crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back