Trophy Ceremony - The Morgan Cup

congrats to team paradise. looked like an amazing weekend. well done to JB and GG for there amazing efforts

I loved how the cup when to chilis with us. Everyone was walking by and checking it out. Our waiter was interested in it. He's a +2 golfer.

I loved how the cup when to chilis with us. Everyone was walking by and checking it out. Our waiter was interested in it. He's a +2 golfer.
The waitress somehow had the last name Paradise and she married into the family. LOL

I had it strapped to the front seat and a few people gave it some looks, started honking, waving and giving thumbs up. I was just hoping they wouldn't crash into me.

I haven't been able to keep up with everything going on this weekend, but it's been great to read through the catch-up threads, and now watch this video. It's great to see everyone getting on so well and having a great time. Looks like the competition was held in the best spirit - a bunch of guys going out to play golf and have fun.

Well done to everyone involved - to JB and GolferGal for organising it, to the players for taking part, and all of the volunteers that helped to make it run smoothly.

Finally, I loved the bit near the start when the trophy gets kissed and someone says, "I'm going to lick it", or something like that. Who said it?

Pretty sure it was One-T who said he was going to lick it. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure he'll let me know.

The waiter was really interested in it! He was a great guy as well, he told me "I'm playing in that tournament next year!"

Good lord so much video to catch up on..that trophy looks amazing!

I knew Team Paradise would win. Congrats you guys.

There are not enough words to describe this event to even come close to getting it right. Amazing, outstanding, awesome, unbelievable, all of them come to mind but they don't even scratch the surface. I'm never going to forget this experience as long as I live, thanks to THP, Callaway Golf, TaylorMade Golf and Reunion Resort. Also thanks to the volunteers, you guys were great!

Pretty sure it was One-T who said he was going to lick it. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure he'll let me know.

The waiter was really interested in it! He was a great guy as well, he told me "I'm playing in that tournament next year!"

Would love to see if he signs up on THP and starts posting...

Great video lol. That was really cool of you guys to do everything that you did I loved watching the MC and seeing everyone having fun together.

Great presentation video, cool that the victors invited TH to partake in the victory champagne, that was an awesome jesture. Winners all, and congratulations to Team Paradise on the victory.

Yeah that was great Video. I like the end with all those extra blank plates . One never knows what the future holds....great job By both teams. Glad I supported the winning team a little more..lol

It was me who said it.

Great conclusion to a great event. It is clear that everyone was a winner at the MC, and team Paradise wasn't being disrespectful and rubbing it in team Hackers faces. Sounds like JB has already hinted at another MC next year, although in the video he says they aren't sure. I really hope we have another one because it really seems to bring everyone together, whether it is in person at the event or online in the MC forums, it just seems that is everyone's focus and it gives us all something exciting to talk about. Sure there is also a lot of trash talk, but it adds to the fun. Congrats to all the MCers.

Back