Nike golf ball recommender

Told me 20XI-S

Never played it nor found it but in the winter I'll be looking for a sleeve or even a pack

20XI-X. Probably what I would buy without the tool.

Just tried it out.

Feels rather "meh" to me after doing the Bridgestone online fittings in the past.

Not impressed...

20XI-X

I play the Tour B330. Pretty darn close.

One Vapor Speed. Same one I would have picked based on my experience with the original Vapor. The price point on the 20XI series is a bit to high for as many balls I lose. :D

Vapor speed or power distance long.

it tole me 20XI-S. ive never played the s only the x and it was only a sleeve. might just go get me a box and try them out

20XI-X. Never played one, hmmm.

Last edited:
I got the 20XI-X. I may go buy a sleeve of them to try them out. I dont like this as much as the bridgestone online fitting though.

I got the 20XI-X. I may go buy a sleeve of them to try them out. I dont like this as much as the bridgestone online fitting though.

theyre all the same..... if you hit the ball over 250 with a swing speed of over 90mph, its gonna cost you $45/dozen

theyre all the same..... if you hit the ball over 250 with a swing speed of over 90mph, its gonna cost you $45/dozen

I doubt that. If that was the case ball fittings would be so black and white when they really aren't. My last ball fitting had balls from every price point in my top 5 and my specs are similar to what you described

---
- ^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

\

Negative dude. Lot's of choices under the $45 mark for those who fall into the 250/90+ category.

20XI-S for me. I'd like to try them, but can't find anywhere that sells them by the sleeve.

I got the 20XI X.

Funnily enough I have one of those balls in the bag that I need to do some proper testing with.

It told me the 20XI-X, which is one of my favorite balls. I was really hoping it would tell me Vapor Speed, since it is cheaper. They Vapor Speed was in the top 3, so I still might give them a shot.

The 20XI-X is one of my favorite balls, and if you could ever find them for less than 4 bucks a ball, it might be my gamer. It's hard to spend tha tmuch when I still lose a good many balls. When I get my drives going straight, its very likely I will play this ball.

I games a sleeve of 20xi s.. but lost them so fast I couldn't get a honest review lol
Will have to try them again
I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I games a sleeve of 20xi s.. but lost them so fast I couldn't get a honest review lol
Will have to try them again

It wasn't the day at White clay creek? :banghead::angel:
I kid I kid

It wasn't the day at White clay creek? :banghead::angel:
I kid I kid

No my first time at wyncote, and I did pretty good at wcc yesterday

Back