Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen Ginja Ninja don't you have to go please Ellie about now?
:D

After the outing I was seriously pondering the Razr X Tour irons. Then I tried Callaway Diablo Forged Irons at a demo day. This will be an iron set I keep my eye on. Nice to see how Callaway has evolved from making some unattractive irons to some really nice looking irons.

Pondering a mallet now. Watching TC and Biggsy putt really got me thinking.

Pondering a mallet now. Watching TC and Biggsy putt really got me thinking.

Any mallets in particular? I still have an eye on the Ghost Spider. Two others that I really like are the Tour Black 2ball blade (yes I know it's called a blade, but it's big) and the Seemore SB series.

Any mallets in particular? I still have an eye on the Ghost Spider. Two others that I really like are the Tour Black 2ball blade (yes I know it's called a blade, but it's big) and the Seemore SB series.

I rolled that last week at THP HQ. I liked the 2 ball series and pairing it with the tour black is just a nice combination.

I rolled that last week at THP HQ. I liked the 2 ball series and pairing it with the tour black is just a nice combination.

The 2ball alignment just pops in the sun against the black background.

The Ghost Spider actually. I have tried it before and didn't like it, but I think that is because it is so different that I am used to.

The 2ball alignment just pops in the sun against the black background.

I like the 2 ball alignment better than the dart alignment. Just personal preference.

The Ghost Spider actually. I have tried it before and didn't like it, but I think that is because it is so different that I am used to.

Different isn't always a bad thing!

I like the 2 ball alignment better than the dart alignment. Just personal preference.

Agreed.

Talamonti makes a wood shaft and a hybrid shaft in two different weights (4 flexes). The woods play as mid launch with low spin for a penetrating flex while the hybrids launch the ball a bit higher for a softer landing. Mike Talamonti, the creator, was one of the developers of SST Puring amongst other big jobs in the industry and knows shafts inside and out. It appears his goal is to create a tour level shaft for low prices so everyone can play one. Lots of guys seem to be raving about their performance saying they're way better then shafts 3 or 4 times it's cost. It's a pretty impressive claim so I'd like to see for myself and get some numbers. If they work out as advertised, well, that would be pretty cool.

/intrigued...

Ooooo I like the sound of this as well. Loop me in Supah Fish

Ooooo I like the sound of this as well. Loop me in Supah Fish

You betcha.

I sort of invision this driver doing a cross country testing trip for the fun of it.

Not me dude. I can't roll a 2 ball for anything. The DART is proven. It just works.

Eidolon wedges.

Reasons?

a) Willingness of the company to let THP'ers test stuff, I love that more than anything

b) V-Sole. In Oklahoma I play on all kinds of terrain, this could be HUGE for my game as I struggle off of hardpan!

c) Price. Are you kidding me? That is a crazy price for some very well liked wedges around here.

I LOOOOOOVE my Eye2 XG's but I don't know if I can pass these up.

Jman, Kingdom 59 had some sweet deals on Eidolon's last week bro. You might want to hurry.

Jman, Kingdom 59 had some sweet deals on Eidolon's last week bro. You might want to hurry.

Yeah I remember, I looked today and can't find it anywhere now though! Boo.

Yeah I remember, I looked today and can't find it anywhere now though! Boo.

I suppose you could hit Patty up then. Dude, watching my brother hit them makes me want them. But I'm a JAWS man now.

I suppose you could hit Patty up then. Dude, watching my brother hit them makes me want them. But I'm a JAWS man now.

I do love me some JAWS too, the v-sole is just SUPER intriguing to me.

I'd love to go for the SCOR wedges but the price of the Eidolon's is crazy since they are clearing them out....

ARGH!!!

I do love me some JAWS too, the v-sole is just SUPER intriguing to me.

I'd love to go for the SCOR wedges but the price of the Eidolon's is crazy since they are clearing them out....

ARGH!!!

I thought you only ponder-freaked out over putters dude, lol

I ordered 50-54-58 jaws in chrome, pre cc with md grooves, should have them Friday, can't wait

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I thought you only ponder-freaked out over putters dude, lol

Eh, not so much anymore. I've accepted that if it is a Mills or a Lajosi I most certainly do want it. lol

Eh, not so much anymore. I've accepted that if it is a Mills or a Lajosi I most certainly do want it. lol

I love your honesty. Wedges are all so different. THe JAWS are nothing like my MPT 11's dude. I can't wait to get nasty with them. I chipped well with them at the MC but didn't really hit a lot of full shots with them yet.

I love your honesty. Wedges are all so different. THe JAWS are nothing like my MPT 11's dude. I can't wait to get nasty with them. I chipped well with them at the MC but didn't really hit a lot of full shots with them yet.

Yup, I admit that I love and am infatuated with putters and headcovers for them, nothing will ever change that I think (and it'll get worse when my wife is doen with med school lol).

I agree on wedges, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Eye2 XG's but others think they are gawd awful ugly lol

Jman, if you are seriously pondering Eidelons I would tell you to jump on them. They are some sick wedges. I have some that I would be more than happy to send to you to test out to see if you like them.

Jman, if you are seriously pondering Eidelons I would tell you to jump on them. They are some sick wedges. I have some that I would be more than happy to send to you to test out to see if you like them.

Dang you! lol

I'm about 90% FOR right now with the crazy ass price you can get a set of 3 for and I honestly don't remember EVER reading anything bad about them (and I can get some that would rust!!!!!). I may be PM'ing you tonight though, I really do appreciate the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back