Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys have been in the moonshine already huh? Dream on whackers {Huge Grin} LOL

We are going to wack them sticks!!!

---
- Tapatalkin

You guys have been in the moonshine already huh? Dream on whackers :D :laughing:

Just a little help for my captain, that is how is should have looked.

Hicks with Sticks is gonna be unstoppable! Donne I'm sorry but I'm gonna demolish your father.

And can we allow gray to use smilies in this thread? I know its killing him.

--
tapatalk

We're gonna kick some booty!!!!!!

Won't be hard! OG is old and slow.
DD will have to carry him around.
OG must've picked SethO for his long drives and the scramble....lord know OG can't hit anything half that far.
:eyepoke:
I was hoping to be on your team; didn't want to ask and jinx it though.

Just a little help for my captain, that is how is should have looked.

Thanks partner and now go and fix above your avatar to reflect your Team {Grin}

OG must've picked SethO for his long drives and the scramble....lord know OG can't hit anything half that far.

I actually sorted everyone by handicap and went straight down the line picking every other one so it would be fair. I'm glad I got a GREAT trash talker and partner in you on my team!! We're gonna put a hurting on poor OG and the other hicks with sticks.

Watch out there tree frog! I do love my long driving little buddy Setho and he will smush down dmb12 and the rest of you whackers like a tree frog.

We thought about starting a new thread but didn't know if it would be merged right back into this one.

OG - wouldn't it be best if we can just update the first post in this thread with updated information for everyone as we get it wrapped up? It's hard to follow otherwise.

Hicks with Sticks for the Win!

Hicks with Sticks for the Win!

Just think,,,,, poor ole Bama will run back to Bama with his tail between his legs after I whup his butt good. hehe

Thanks partner and now go and fix above your avatar to reflect your Team {Grin}

Done, it does look pretty sessy don't it?

well, well, well.....looks like I got 2 for the price of one...
I get to be on the same team as KB and try and beat up on OG in my other match....

No crooning in the middle of my backswing Gray....:act-up:

I get to be on the same team as KB and try and beat up on OG in my other match....

Matches aren't really determined yet but I know you want to kick OG's booty so I'll see if I can make that happen! :D

Done, it does look pretty sessy don't it?

Hawter than a $2.00 pistol!

Nope - Just playing the drums on that backend {GRIN}!!

First post in this thread will be updated on a regular basis so you won't have to search through this thread. Just let me know if there's anything you want updated there. I'm just getting the basics there for now.

You are suppose to tell people about the woodshed. I thought that was our special moment.

I will make sure you go down big in GA.

---
- Tapatalkin

Haha, it is something I long to forget.

I sincerely hope you are riding a wave of confidence stemming from the last month of watching me play. I think I might have a little surprise for you come October.

---
- Sent from my iPhone, so please ignore my horrid spelling mistakes.

Haha, it is something I long to forget.

I sincerely hope you are riding a wave of confidence stemming from the last month of watching me play. I think I might have a little surprise for you come October.

---

I got a call from my buddy Setho tonight telling me about his new hawt Flat stick! Man this thing is going to bring the pain in Blairsville in October!

I got a call from my buddy Setho tonight telling me about his new hawt Flat stick! Man this thing is going to bring the pain in Blairsville in October!

You know it OG! Nothing is safe now.

---

You know it OG! Nothing is safe now.

---

Pictures to prove it!

Pictures to prove it!

You can check it out on the what's new thread. Regardless I think you just lost your bestball match. hehe

Just got my Eidolon set in..Built to spec....Looking Super Sweet!!!

OG......OG.......OG....
better bring your rosary with you Friday morning, cuz if we are going head to head, you will need some divine intervention to get up from the hurtin' I am going to lay on you.......:golf3:

The only new thing I'm gonna have is a new Ogio Grom bag... But my clubs won't get stuck in my bag, so you best believe that I'll be playing better!

The only new thing I'm gonna have is a new Ogio Grom bag... But my clubs won't get stuck in my bag, so you best believe that I'll be playing better!

LOL, I love it, I have to agree that if you can get your clubs out of the bag you always play better. :D

Back