I'm a huge Family Guy fan and also Two and a Half Men! It's a shame Charlie Sheen is such an idiot.

Right now, my favorite show is Fringe. Unfortunately, I think it will be getting cancelled soon because there is no way a new viewer could come in and start watching now, and figure out whatg is going on.

Ncis la, csi miami, true blood, boardwalk empire

Love "the Big Bang Theory"!! Office is a close second. However, I do really like Harry's Law too

Same two as bullfrog, I think Archer and The League are great shows on FX too.

Son's of Anarchy and Breaking Bad are two shows that make the time to watch. Great acting, well written scripts and really well produced. I'll add Fringe to that list as well.

Son's of Anarchy and Breaking Bad are two shows that make the time to watch. Great acting, well written scripts and really well produced. I'll add Fringe to that list as well.

That's a pretty solid show. It's just REALLY slow in parts, and this season break is way too long!
Skylar makes me never want to talk to women again.

Whenever I like a show I stop watching it, cause if I do watch it it gets cancelled.

Ncis la, csi miami, true blood, boardwalk empire

Ooooh...I forgot about True Blood since it hasn't been on for a while. I love that show. But, as a rule, anything with vampires, werewolves, or dragons is going to be pretty good.

Whenever I like a show I stop watching it, cause if I do watch it it gets cancelled.

For that exact reason is why I wait and download the whole season when it's over. Some channels *cough fox cough* have a major tendency to panic and cancel a show after the 4 or 5 episode.

I've currently got on my Computer: Dexter, The Wire (amazing cop drama. probablhy the best), breaking bad, Walking dead, Top Gear, How I met your mother, Tosh.O, Bones (GF dragged me into this one. NOt bad, not good: like a nilla wafer), and a bunch of Japanese Anime (i've sort of grown out of Japanime but the GF got hooked and shes taking me on a trip down memory lane. Maybe she'll dress like Faye Valentine for halloween)

For that exact reason is why I wait and download the whole season when it's over. Some channels *cough fox cough* have a major tendency to panic and cancel a show after the 4 or 5 episode.

Anyone remember Kitchen Confidential with Bradley Cooper?

Anyone remember Kitchen Confidential with Bradley Cooper?

Or firefly, The Tick, Family GUy (cancelled Twice), Futurama, Millenium, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, Brisco County Jr.......
And some people (not me) are crying over Sarah Connor Terminator show, Being on Fox I just assumed that show was cancelled 2 weeks after it first aired

Or firefly, The Tick, Family GUy (cancelled Twice), Futurama, Millenium, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, Brisco County Jr.......
And some people (not me) are crying over Sarah Connor Terminator show, Being on Fox I just assumed that show was cancelled 2 weeks after it first aired

Kitchen Confidential died because of Arrested Development. That was a travesty.

Kitchen Confidential died because of Arrested Development. That was a travesty.

I liked kitchen Confidential, but.... Arrested Development was Ron Howards return to televsion (producing and narrating), It was critically acclaimed and won 6 emmy's and a golden globe. Of course all that adds up to Fox rescheduling the show to go up agaisnt Monday Night Football so they can claim poor ratings and drop the show. WTF?!?!?

I liked kitchen Confidential, but.... Arrested Development was Ron Howards return to televsion (producing and narrating), It was critically acclaimed and won 6 emmy's and a golden globe. Of course all that adds up to Fox rescheduling the show to go up agaisnt Monday Night Football so they can claim poor ratings and drop the show. WTF?!?!?

There is a British show called Chef that was pretty funny, if you liked Kitchen Confidential. The book was pretty good too

There is a British show called Chef that was pretty funny, if you liked Kitchen Confidential. The book was pretty good too

Anthony Bourdain is my hero.

Anthony Bourdain is my hero.

I saw him when he was on his speaking tour last year here in Denver. Love No Reservations. Have you read his new book yet?

Right now, my favorite show is Fringe. Unfortunately, I think it will be getting cancelled soon because there is no way a new viewer could come in and start watching now, and figure out whatg is going on.

thats what box sets and dl'ing past seasons are for hahaha... love fringe but they are going the way of x-files
it was so good when it first started and they concentrated on freaky stuff... now they are getting into the conspiracy theory part of the x-files stage

Surprised Modern Family isn't mentioned much. No other show has had me laugh out loud so often.

Modern Family
Justified
Big Bang Theory
Dexter
Leverage
and as corny as it is, Burn Notice.

I saw him when he was on his speaking tour last year here in Denver. Love No Reservations. Have you read his new book yet?

No I haven't unfortunately. Is it any good? I looked at it, but was afraid it'd just be a re-hash of everything I"ve already read/seen.

I like realty show. My favorite is Man Vs Wild show. It is Adventure realty show. I watched this show on Discovery Channel.

I finally got around to watching The Big Bang Theory today, now I have to wait for the next disks. Hilarious show :D

Just brought home another VDR and had to set up the shows we record again.

We have 21 shows on there, and 12 are on CBS. Five are cable programming (A&E, Golf Channel, etc). The other four are on FOX. We aren't recording any shows (that I can think of) on ABC or NBC right now. She does have me record The Bachelor and Bachelorette, which I think are on ABC.

There are some other reality shows on CBS that I don't have set up yet but will when their new seasons start (Survivor, Amazing Race). I think Idol is on Fox, so that will bump that one up to 5 shows on FOX.

Anybody else here watch Rookie Blue on ABC or is that just me?

that 70's show. i don't think there's an episode i havn't seen.

American pickers ,Modern family,Golf Fix ,Ferhty,I'll watch almost anything once hahaha

Back