2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna be funny when everyones "rival" is on their team after they are announced! lol

Hmmm. I need to find someone in the 15-18 HC range to challenge.......

i don't think you ride coat tails to often JB. but very true about TW... you sure you wanna make this a team competition? lol

HAHHAHA

its gonna be funny when everyones "rival" is on their team after they are announced! lol

That will be funny as heck.

I take on all challengers... Its a competition and I will definitely be ready! I'm not the best but I like the fun in challenging someone! Here's my big red bullseye... Come and get me... (insert smile shaking butt at everyone)

I take on all challengers... Its a competition and I will definitely be ready! I'm not the best but I like the fun in challenging someone! Here's my big red bullseye... Come and get me... (insert smile shaking butt at everyone)

you play blades dude, much too serious for me

you play blades dude, much too serious for me

but can I use them... that's the question... I guess that depends on the day... it's hit or miss... but I still love them...

but can I use them... that's the question... I guess that depends on the day... it's hit or miss... but I still love them...

If you weren't from Ohio I'd like you more:alien:

Can we have a seperate range for us non cross-dressing and butt shaking members?

So who else going to the Outing in shooting lets say in the mid 90s? I feel like I need a rival.

I'll probably shoot low-mid 90's. I'll take you on! :D

Can we have a separate resort for us non cross-dressing and butt shaking members?

FIFY...and please for the love of god

Can we have a seperate range for us non cross-dressing and butt shaking members?

I don't know but it looks like you are shaking your butt pretty good in that avy old buzzard breath. lol

Hey I never said anything about cross dressing! I will stop shaking my butt if you guys don't make me go with the cross dressers... :pray:

*disclosure statement*

I am not signed up for the Outing. However, it sure is fun bantering away in here. Even if I don't make it, I will still be in here chatting, supporting this great event!

*disclosure statement*

I am not signed up for the Outing. However, it sure is fun bantering away in here. Even if I don't make it, I will still be in here chatting, supporting this great event!

wait what? banter in an outing thread that you may not be attending? That's crazy talk.

wait what? banter in an outing thread that you may not be attending? That's crazy talk.

But, how will you keep up and understand the inside jokes?

OK...

After reading through seven thousand posts about who's best, I've realized I cannot compete with the smack going down here so I've decided to take a contrarian view and tell all of you how much I suck at golf.

I'm the worst player you've ever seen. I'm fifty something years old and can barely lift my driver. I have arthritis of the brain and only use golf pencils with erasers. My eyes are so bleary I have to wear a special contact lens to see my GPS. Sometimes I just can't get my putter up but I heard there is pill I can take for that. I did get a hole in one once but she said it was the wrong hole.

Put me down for a 30 handicap so when I shoot an 85 my team will win hands down. Now which team am I gonna be on? Who wants me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back