Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like anyone that likes any brand of clubs because they work for them,

Here's my rant for the day.........I'm sick of the damn gas pumps that keep clicking off even though you have the damn thing pressed in as hard as you can and sealed off. Spent 15 minutes filling up my vehicle because the damn thing would only pump 30 cents at time before clicking off.

What ever happened to the good old days where gas fumes were OK???

what? oh well rep added for your new awesometar

Thats the extra cost of an iPad plus extra 30/mo. on top of a cell phone bill.

You can get decent smartphones on decent Plans for much less.

I agree....but for around the house and games/internet browsing on the go the iPad kills any smartphone hands down IMO just due to size/ease of navigation. Definitely not a great solution for everyone...

Here's my rant for the day.........I'm sick of the damn gas pumps that keep clicking off even though you have the damn thing pressed in as hard as you can and sealed off. Spent 15 minutes filling up my vehicle because the damn thing would only pump 30 cents at time before clicking off.

We don't have those pumps here. I hate them.

and to piggy back off that...people who fill up, and then leave their empty car at the pump to go pay for the gas. wth?

The people I work with have grown more annoying as the day has worn on

TMEX grrrrrrrr.

and to piggy back off that...people who fill up, and then leave their empty car at the pump to go pay for the gas. wth?

Where the heck can you still do this? Even my little country store back where I've been going since forever makes me come inside and pre-pay!

I have a new rule. When it's raining it's nap time. All work must cease until the sun shines again.

GG has spoken, it will be obeyed

*zzzzzzzz*

Having to go to work when its 73 degrees and sunny out.

At least I'm having a lot of fun doing my work today. :D

my bad...more like go inside and pay for other stuff (cigs, coffee, etc)

Where the heck can you still do this? Even my little country store back where I've been going since forever makes me come inside and pre-pay!

my bad...more like go inside and pay for other stuff (cigs, coffee, etc)

Oh yeah, now that drives me insane, and it only happens when I'm in a hurry. You should see how bad it is in this little town I'm in now...circle k equals "Hey Clem-Bob, let's stand here drink coffee and gossip about piddly shat while people are waiting to fill up."

Stupid golf. I tried to get a round in at my local hacker course after lunch but it didnt go so well. First my driver has gone jake straight on me with 200 yard ugly weak slices and then around 4 the course got flooded with slow retired firemen. Good thing these guys were retired because they werent putting any fires out any time soon. After shooting a horrid 47 on the front I was 1 over after 13 and then the flood of slow play started. I left and now Im cutting the grass. Stupid golf.

Gas thief is so high I don't blame them for wanting to prepay

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Dead car batteries are the worst. I got 9 months out of this one because of the lame AZ heat. But on the plus side, Auto Zone battery warranties rule.

playing golf in the wind is the worst ever... its not even remotely fun
id be miserable if i played british open style golf
screw that

Food poisoning for me today, therefore, this day sucked. Wanted to play golf and work today but neither of those worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back