Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently my wonderful wife is going insane..that or she feels bad for me emptying my paypal to get her a new laptop last week after she found out it was funded by my putters.

I've been told she is ok with me getting a set of KBS C-Taper's 5-PW since I've located them through various connections of favorite vendors for 189 prepped and shipped. My question now in my head, have I been baited for a trap...lol

No way dude. I think that's awesome. Good luck with those shafts man. I can't wait to hear about them in the 2.0's

No way dude. I think that's awesome. Good luck with those shafts man. I can't wait to hear about them in the 2.0's

I'm waiting on one message back from my guy and it may just become a reality very soon. I always said if I could get a lower flight like an S300 with the feel of a KBS Tour I'd be in heaven...these, some shims, and some shafting beads and I may just get there! Oh my!

Apparently my wonderful wife is going insane..that or she feels bad for me emptying my paypal to get her a new laptop last week after she found out it was funded by my putters.

I've been told she is ok with me getting a set of KBS C-Taper's 5-PW since I've located them through various connections of favorite vendors for 189 prepped and shipped. My question now in my head, have I been baited for a trap...lol

You're awesome dude!!!!! Thos eshafts interest the hell out of me.

I'm waiting on one message back from my guy and it may just become a reality very soon. I always said if I could get a lower flight like an S300 with the feel of a KBS Tour I'd be in heaven...these, some shims, and some shafting beads and I may just get there! Oh my!

I live through you sometimes haha.

Can someone here give me a good reason why I should spend 100$ for a driver fitting and then 500$ for the driver?

I am really close to just doing this myself and looking for club heads on ebay.

You shoulda just got the Hawk if youre gonna drop another $500!!! Haha.

You're awesome dude!!!!! Thos eshafts interest the hell out of me.

I live through you sometimes haha.

I do what I can Yoccos. LOL

Since selling off so much of my putter collection its made lots of moves possible, and my wife literally said last night she "hates seeing me sell off my toys"...how lucky did I get? AND she's about to be a doctor! WHOOO! hahaha

I need a 3 wood head. Or just a 3 wood. 13-15*. I need an open face though.

Im thinking octane tour at the moment thanks to jb and tc, but I am just not sure.

Im thinking octane tour at the moment thanks to jb and tc, but I am just not sure.

Octane tour would be a good pick. Do you have access to Tour Edge stuff? I think you could really quite like the CB4 fairway

I've never hit the Octane Tour 3wood dude. I have the Razr Hawk and it's wicked. JB doesn't have the Octane tour either.

I've never hit the Octane Tour 3wood dude. I have the Razr Hawk and it's wicked. JB doesn't have the Octane tour either.

he just hears what he wants to hear. hehe
Yoccos and Hanks have Octane Tour 3w
He needs the WS DXI 3 wood!

he just hears what he wants to hear. hehe
Yoccos and Hanks have Octane Tour 3w
He needs the WS DXI 3 wood!

Its insanely sick. Forgiving, feels/sounds fantastic and just a straight bomber.

Woops. My bad guys. JB made me ponder the octane series, and I remember you talking about it, I think?

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the WS dxi. Hmm.

I did not care for the Tour as much as the regular. Second best FW Wood I have hit all year to the Cleveland Launcher series. Sadly I dont have the right flex code to put it in the bag, so the Octane is in there now. Still an awesome FW wood though. Stock shaft and all.

I did not care for the Tour as much as the regular. Second best FW Wood I have hit all year to the Cleveland Launcher series. Sadly I dont have the right flex code to put it in the bag, so the Octane is in there now. Still an awesome FW wood though. Stock shaft and all.

You smoke that thing. So does my brother. So much that I kind of want one, stock shaft and all.

Octane Tour ftw :)

I'm looking at the Cleveland TA7's for $280. Not sure if I should sell some older sets... hmmmmm. I just like them.

I'm pondering the opposite of this thread. Swapping my 2.0's out for a set with stiff flex, pretty much an even trade sans a few dollars difference and regripping. My Mizuno's have the Superlights in R300, can't justify the reshafting cost and I hate having something sitting around not being used but I love the freaking things.

Ugh!

Off both sets and get the one super set buddy!

Looking for a deal on a Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Tour V2 found a few on EBAY but looking for something under $200.00 not willing to spend more
398292050.jpg

This is a great call, but it's always fun to have a backup set eh?

I've never had one dude. I just keep moving forward.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

This is a great call, but it's always fun to have a backup set eh?

Yup, always fun to take em out for a run now and again. Love bustin' out my 4DX's.

Off both sets and get the one super set buddy!

You know that thought has crossed my mind, several times. I don't if I'm ready skill wise to move into a more "advanced" set like the R11 or RXT's yet. I do like my big clunky GI irons.

Another reason I love this game, always something to tinker with.

--
tapatalk

You know that thought has crossed my mind, several times. I don't if I'm ready skill wise to move into a more "advanced" set like the R11 or RXT's yet. I do like my big clunky GI irons.

Another reason I love this game, always something to tinker with.

--
tapatalk

Dude, I honestly think the RXT's and R11's are as easy to hit as the 2.0's or the 800's. I also think they're just as forgiving. The heads might be a bit smaller but they aren't hard to hit bro.

I've never had one dude. I just keep moving forward.

I am the same way.. I rarely keep any in the wing, even though every fall I talk about get a set with a bit more flexible shafts for the colder weather..

Maybe this is finally the year! I've got a set of Bridgestone j33 irons that are waiting for some shafts.. I'm still a month out of pondering that project though hahaha!

I am the same way.. I rarely keep any in the wing, even though every fall I talk about get a set with a bit more flexible shafts for the colder weather..

Maybe this is finally the year! I've got a set of Bridgestone j33 irons that are waiting for some shafts.. I'm still a month out of pondering that project though hahaha!

Projects like that are always a blast though, even if they don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back