2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning losers!

TEAM THP

Morning losers!

TEAM THP

Did you just call Team THP losers? I think you did and I agree. Great start to the day buzz.

Did you just call Team THP losers? I think you did and I agree. Great start to the day buzz.

I knew you would respond quickly when I called for you, cookie.

I knew you would respond quickly when I called for you, cookie.

You know me...just trying to stay out of trouble. And of course, continuing to plan the eventual loss and demise of this so called all star group AKA Team THP.

So excited for the outing but I have something that I am more excited for in 16 days :joy:

What's in 16 days?

-ddec

Ddec and I are having a huge party with lots of booze and good food.

What's in 16 days?

-ddec

not sure what she is talking about. But I know I am golfing at Albany Country Club in 15 days. Very excited for that.

Ddec and I are having a huge party with lots of booze and good food.

Can I come?

You can come to the Team THP victory celebration after our dominating performance at the outing :)

Can I come?

You can come to the Team THP victory celebration after our dominating performance at the outing :)

Having to beat Mattycarp, olegeezer, and some keebler elf is hardly reason to celebrate. Just another guy actually right?

who has cookies? I can has cookies?

Having to beat Mattycarp, olegeezer, and some keebler elf is hardly reason to celebrate. Just another guy actually right?

That's a good point.

Can I come?

You know I will be partying with you anyway. Even if it's to drown your sorrows after losing to Ole Gray and his 42 partners.

Good morning! I see team failure is stinking it up already haha.:)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Good morning! I see team failure is stinking it up already haha.:)

That doesn't make sense at all. You aren't even on a team yet.

Can I come?

Isn't it a little early to celebrate something you haven't won yet?

Hawk still thinks Team Hackers won. He's special.

No different than a celebration for marrying ddec in a way....hehe

That makes perfect sense. You aren't even on a team yet. And I'm already scared

Fify

I am scared. Mostly at the idea of sleeping in the same resort you are staying at.

Like everybody else, I won the day I was born.

Thanks ddec. I am special.
Hawk you did win the day you were born. And everyday you wake up, you're already a winner. So the actual act of Team THP dominating everyone down there is really the only outstanding detail for us to iron out....but obviously we know how that will go. Keep winning Hawk, I'm going to practice winning tonight in Men's Club....you never can get too much practice in.

I am scared. Mostly at the idea of sleeping in the same resort you are staying at.

I would be too lol

The nice thing about practicing winning is that it's so damn easy.

Hawk you did win the day you were born. And everyday you wake up, you're already a winner. So the actual act of Team THP dominating everyone down there is really the only outstanding detail for us to iron out....but obviously we know how that will go. Keep winning Hawk, I'm going to practice winning tonight in Men's Club....you never can get too much practice in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back