Legal Pad for notes - $1.95
Draft Snacks - $15.87

Kicking some ass in Fantasy Football.......PRICELESS!! :joy:

Pre-daft Beer run - $30.00
Presharpened #2 pencils - $2.95
Legal Pad for notes - $1.95
Draft Snacks - $15.87

Kicking some ass in Fantasy Football.......PRICELESS!! :joy:

Please tell me you really didnt buy paper and pencils for a FF draft. Thats a waste of $4.90. Just use notepad on your computer, since you will be drafting from the computer anyways. With 16 teams, there will be PLENTY of time to type notes between picks. Save that cash for buying new clubs!

Please tell me you really didnt buy paper and pencils for a FF draft. Thats a waste of $4.90. Just use notepad on your computer, since you will be drafting from the computer anyways. With 16 teams, there will be PLENTY of time to type notes between picks. Save that cash for buying new clubs!

UHH.....NO...it's called dramatic license...:D

So I've thought long and hard about it and I think I'm going to take either a Kicker of Defense with the second overall pick, I just have to wait and see what/who goes #1!!!

I think I've beat a dead horse when it comes to ranking my team pre-draft, it seems like I move people, wait a bit, and then move them back to the way they were. But at least I'll have plenty of time between picks.

So I've thought long and hard about it and I think I'm going to take either a Kicker of Defense with the second overall pick, I just have to wait and see what/who goes #1!!!

I think I've beat a dead horse when it comes to ranking my team pre-draft, it seems like I move people, wait a bit, and then move them back to the way they were. But at least I'll have plenty of time between picks.

Just make sure you draft the Lions DEF. Seriously... they are going to be solid this year...

Tip for your rankings. Look into VBD. I dont feel bad talking about it since it is up to the user to actually see it through.

As a die hard Husker fan I have to watch myself in rooting for the Lions, Suh is my idol!!!
Just make sure you draft the Lions DEF. Seriously... they are going to be solid this year...

Tip for your rankings. Look into VBD. I dont feel bad talking about it since it is up to the user to actually see it through.

As a die hard Husker fan I have to watch myself in rooting for the Lions, Suh is my idol!!!

Suh may not play in many games if he keeps hitting QBs the way he hit Dalton. I love the combo with Fairley, hopefully they can get on the field together

Yeah it would be really cool to see that tandem take over! I guess my question becomes how is Suh's play any different than say: Ronnie Lott, Dick Butkus, Steve Atwater, Jack Lambert, Mike Singletary, Chuck Bednarik or players like Ray Nitschke, I'm sure there are others but these are the few that came top of mind.

Suh may not play in many games if he keeps hitting QBs the way he hit Dalton. I love the combo with Fairley, hopefully they can get on the field together

Where is the rest of league 3 at? League #1's thread is like 12 pages already......we need some FF insight/smack talk going on in here.

Drafting Tyrel Pryor as your 5th WR, discuss :)

LOL, Tyrel shouldn't even be in the league.

With the 16 spot, I might just pick up the #1 Defense and kicker and crown myself champion of FF #3.

BTW Suh is sick!

Anyone done a mock draft in espn? My Internet is still out and I'm trying to rank players now since I can't get the night off work...

Imtrying to figure out if I can tell the computer when to draft TE, Kiker, DEF? I mean in what round?

I've nevr used auto draft before... Kinda worried :(

Anyone done a mock draft in espn? My Internet is still out and I'm trying to rank players now since I can't get the night off work...

Imtrying to figure out if I can tell the computer when to draft TE, Kiker, DEF? I mean in what round?

I've nevr used auto draft before... Kinda worried :(

You can change your auto draft strategy along with your rankings. Just under where you click to change the rankings you can click to "Edit Autopick Strategy". It will allow you to choose the amount of players taken at each position as well as what positions to take what round. I think I set mine up to take a DEF in the second round.......:beat-up:

I still show up in the draft order as #5, anyone know when those changes will be made?

You can change your auto draft strategy along with your rankings. Just under where you click to change the rankings you can click to "Edit Autopick Strategy". It will allow you to choose the amount of players taken at each position as well as what positions to take what round. I think I set mine up to take a DEF in the second round.......:beat-up:

Cool missed that on the iPad, hopefully internet is up soon this has been the worst week ever

I still show up in the draft order as #5, anyone know when those changes will be made?

Yea that is messed up. The league manager has to change that.

Nice job on the draft lottery. I'm quite happy being right in the middle of a 16 teamer.

Team name for now is: Three Rivers Pork or maybe Weddle Engine that Could

Good luck to everyone, you'll need it.

This is fantasy football, who needs luck, haha

I think I'll actually be drinking whiskey during the draft. Gonna get my last minute planning in tonight. Though never fails all planning goes out the window once the draft starts.

Ahh you all enjoy, good luck to ya, I'm working.

Have my draft strategy plugged into the computer, but I hate how they pick, hard to sense what's happening.

May talk a buddy into drafting if he can get the night off.

I'll be drafting live from a BWW, the wife wants to go there tonight to pound beers and boneless wings. Yes, shes a keeper. Just a headsup, you will not be able to draft using the standard Safari browser on an iPad. The ESPN Draft uses Flash, so the standard iPad setup will not work.

Ahh you all enjoy, good luck to ya, I'm working.

Have my draft strategy plugged into the computer, but I hate how they pick, hard to sense what's happening.

May talk a buddy into drafting if he can get the night off.
Sorry to hear that bro. Not going to lie, it gonna be tough for you.

Back