2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, I would be prepared for some long rounds if I were you guys. We are going to let Matty go off first so everybody can watch him whiff off and I'm expecting him to play a bit slow. It takes time to rake 73 bunkers.

I dont know about Matty, but I have people that do that for me

The dude with the knickers in FL, shoes that have toes, loves to smoke the pipe (hehehe)... ring a bell?

That's not right. Ha ha

tap on deez

Maybe others will pitch in.

well I figure by May he will have no feeling in either of his hands from tappatalking on here so much, so year maybe others will pitch in

lol and ram the pin while doing it

oh yeah I forgot about that...that wasnt a putt, that was a CHUTT from a downhill lie in some THICK grass

thank god that pin got in the way

Whooooooooosh!

What is the sound of Matty practicing for $400, Alex?

Shaking my head.....dude you have the timing of a one handed wind up clock. You are kicking a hornets nest. Be careful, keep it above the belt.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

His new avy:

6892870.jpg

This thread has gone to a weird place, I'm going to bring it back to what is important, Team THP dominating the competition.

Lay off the pipe Keanu

Whooooooooosh!

What is the sound of Matty practicing for $400, Alex?

Lol, I'll be surprised if I don't whiff off the first tee with everyone watching.

Lol, I'll be surprised if I don't whiff off the first tee with everyone watching.

No way dude. You will be calm and relaxed after a good laugh.

It is a little stressful for the first time. You are with friends though.

It is a little stressful for the first time. You are with friends though.

If I do, I'll just say it was a gimme anyway and DP my way to fame.

Well boys, I might be able to check in from time to time on my phone, but I'm away in the boonies for the weekend at a wedding, but I'll leave you with this: Team THP will win comfortably, but will do it with grace, style, and handsomeness.

Well boys, I might be able to check in from time to time on my phone, but I'm away in the boonies for the weekend at a wedding, but I'll leave you with this: Team THP will win comfortably, but will do it with grace, style, and handsomeness.

so who are the replacements that are playing on THP?

Don't even worry about it Jeff. I bounced one down the rooftops not just in front of the group I was playing with, but another group too. No big deal, all you can do at that point is laugh. You will have a blast. I guarantee it.

I think style is all you truly have going for you. You have beauty, but GG can't cover for all of you.

Truth right here folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back