2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played well- almost came from behind to pull off the upset.

I don't understand why everyone wanted to hurry and rush through the Morgan cup- I wanted to cherish the greatest weekend ever.

You're right though buddy...everyone else rushed the weekend. You and I just finished the 12th hole from Saturday :)

I don't understand why everyone wanted to hurry and rush through the Morgan cup- I wanted to cherish the greatest weekend ever.

My thoughts exactly! Now it's long gone and everyone wishes they could go back and if cg13 had his way we'd still be there!

So funny.

The outing will be here before you know it, time to enjoy the last few months for us northerners before the clubs get packed away for the winter.

The outing will be here before you know it, time to enjoy the last few months for us northerners before the clubs get packed away for the winter.

your crazy, my clubs dont get packed away, they stay right next to me in the same spot all year long lol, in the AC during the summer and in the heat during the winter

so whens the villa crawl gonna be?

Holy crap! It took an hour to get caught up. I'm hoping that all of us seeking a spot get one. I'd love to be a part of taking down team Thp!

Holy crap! It took an hour to get caught up. I'm hoping that all of us seeking a spot get one. I'd love to be a part of taking down team Thp!

Good luck on getting a spot! Tough to come by, hopefully everyone needing one can grab one.

Pretty sure most dont consider a 4 hour round rushing when there is nobody in front of you. A 5 hour scramble with nobody in front of you knowing you have to play another 18 in the afternoon is downright scary.

Pretty sure most dont consider a 4 hour round rushing when there is nobody in front of you. A 5 hour scramble with nobody in front of you knowing you have to play another 18 in the afternoon is downright scary.

That would be brutal. I may have killed the people I was playing with.

That would be brutal. I may have killed the people I was playing with.

Or the ones playing in front of us holding us up...hehe

Perfectly normal.

My thoughts exactly! Now it's long gone and everyone wishes they could go back and if cg13 had his way we'd still be there!

I do! Hah

I know it was awful- I feel bad for you

Poor JB - won't let it go how slow a round he was forced to compete in.

Do you always find excuses for poor performances?

Let it go....

aefc4406-0d1f-d648.jpg

First tee box with my hawk ball. Nailed it 258 down the left side of the fair way

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

That is the first time anything associated with Hawk went 258:bomb:

Poor JB - won't let it go how slow a round he was forced to compete in.

Do you always find excuses for poor performances?

Let it go....

You want to go down this route man? That can be arranged.
Never made an excuse in my life on the golf course unlike our friend cg13 that is so analytical that it takes him 45 seconds to set up to a ball before beginning a practice swing.
Our friend CG13 that actually caused us to receive messages (true story) that people thought the video was frozen, but it was just him staring into blank space as if to summon someone else to swing.
Our friend CG13 that over dinner with ddec, myself and GG before the cup even began blurts out with "im going 0-3 probably" despite the fact that we werent even talking about golf.
Our friend CG13 that was put on the clock by a ranger after completing just 3 holes.
Our friend CG13 that keeps harping on my record despite his being worse than mine.

I have tried to just keep this about slow play and have some fun, but if you want to keep talking about performances, I can do that all night long. Bring it on little man, Matty Caulk gives more of a challenge in this type of stuff.

Or the ones playing in front of us holding us up...hehe

Never made an excuse in my life on the golf course unlike our friend cg13 that is so analytical that it takes him 45 seconds to set up to a ball before beginning a practice swing.
Our friend CG13 that actually caused us to receive messages (true story) that people thought the video was frozen, but it was just him staring into blank space as if to summon someone else to swing.
Our friend CG13 that over dinner with ddec, myself and GG before the cup even began blurts out with "im going 0-3 probably" despite the fact that we werent even talking about golf.
Our friend CG13 that was put on the clock by a ranger after completing just 3 holes.
Our friend CG13 that keeps harping on my record despite his being worse than mine.

I have tried to just keep this about slow play and have some fun, but if you want to keep talking about performances, I can do that all night long. Bring it on little man, Matty Caulk gives more of a challenge in this type of stuff.

Holy crap CG...JB just laid the smackdown on you...brutally, I might add.

Our friend CG13 that actually caused us to receive messages (true story) that people thought the video was frozen, but it was just him staring into blank space as if to summon someone else to swing.Our friend CG13 that over dinner with ddec, myself and GG before the cup even began blurts out with "im going 0-3 probably" despite the fact that we werent even talking about golf.

I met CG13 briefly in Ohio during that little outing and he seemed like a great guy but that bolded part is hilarious!:rofl::popcorn:

WOW!!! You get him JB... LOL You at least line up behind the tee box markers...

for OG and GG.... :act-up::banana::bashful::D:beauty: Bro hug time?

for OG and GG.... :act-up::banana::bashful::D:beauty:

HAHHAHHA.
I love smileys. They make outings fun. Outings are always fun. DubbleD, wish you were coming dude.

OOOOOOOOOOOOUCCCCCCCCCCCCH. He probably feels like a cross between Mattycaulk and Ray Rice right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back