Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need to tell me dude. I know it, but I dont have false hopes and dreams either...heheh

I am delusional though so you have to excuse me. Every now and then I need a reality check.

I am delusional though so you have to excuse me. Every now and then I need a reality check.
Just like every other fan out there. Thats the cool thing about the start of the season: everyone thinks they have a chance.

HAHAHA.
I love talking sports with JRod. Its even better now that we have shared a few rounds together.

hehehe...any wagers for the boise/GA game?

:D Got Boise 28, GA 14

HAHAHA.
I love talking sports with JRod. Its even better now that we have shared a few rounds together.

Yah, it's definately more awesome now. Hopefully many more to come!

My termite team might be better than NC

It is terrible what happened in Chapel Hill. This place was jumping during the Butch days. Lots of depressed people down here. They do have a lot to look forward to for the Bball season though.:dazed:

It is terrible what happened in Chapel Hill. This place was jumping during the Butch days. Lots of depressed people down here. They do have a lot to look forward to for the Bball season though.:dazed:

I hear ya bro , its just that the Carolinas imo are not a football states, basketball with out a doubt

I hear ya bro , its just that the Carolinas imo are not a football states, basketball with out a doubt

I feel the same way and it was part of the reason I moved here. :cake:

Tell you what i am going to miss this year on ESPN is Ron Franklin one of my favorite announers of all time

Sweetcakes will be missed:bicker:

TCU looks like they are trying to tuck their tails and enter the loss column.

TCU has been exposed.

So sad tcu.. not glad its happening .. go Penn state!

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

TCU with NO defense. Someone needs to let them know they are actually allowed to tackle when on defense.

Tcu making a come back.. rut roooo

Tcu making a come back.. rut roooo

Baylor looks scared, and they are playing scared. TCU is playing solid and with determination, while Baylor is playing not to lose. TCU is going to pull off the comeback.

Baylor is killing themselves. Stupid penalties. Hopefully they can hang on.

Choke, choke, choke by Baylor. Wow! An amazing meltdown.

I am a diehard Michigan State fan...they looked awful tonight vs. Youngstown State. Watch out for Le'Veon Bell #24...this guy is going to be a stud.

What a ridiculous comeback to take the lead. 48-47. Still a lot of football left.

TCU defense finally decided to play in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back