KBS Tour Shafts Contest - The Deutsche Bank Championship [SPOILERS]

Phil. He doesn't always suck, but when he does, he sucks hard.

He's playing like Tiger today.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

He's playing like Tiger today.

Ooft.

I like this quote, it has an expiry. 2000-2009 - He's bossing the field. 2009-present - He's performing as well as a one-legged man in an arse kicking contest.

I agree Jake, it's odd. The greens are firming up big time though.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

My two both went -2 they will have to step it up if I want to have a chance

I got caught up in the Vijay Singh hype! I'm so stupid when it comes to these things.

Ok, I'm saying it....who is Troy Matteson and how did he get in the top 100? Go Troy! (did he sneak in hidden inside some wooden animal?)

Donald -5.. day -4 . Hope they keep it up
MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I got.....

Steve Stricker -2
Dustin Johnson -3
Adam Scott -2

Good solid shot from some KBS Shaft players

I guess no one is paying any attention to some good golf going on right now. That weirdo Watson is in with a 64 as is Sneds. But shot up to 1 and 2 on the leader board.

I'm at a water park with the kids, I'm checking on my phone I have t-3 and t-6 :)

It's very cool to watch this tournament after playing this course in April. The location of some of the back tees compared to where I played from was crazy, and the pros make this course look easy at times. This course is definitely not easy, although I'd say it's a little wider off of the tee than some other courses on tour.

Surprised at how quiet this thread is. There are some good rounds going on out there. Like the look of this course too.

So many guys struggling with 16! A few in the water, DJ just dunked it. Kuch also hit what can only be described as a hosel rocket up to the wall out right!

So many guys struggling with 16! A few in the water, DJ just dunked it. Kuch also hit what can only be described as a hosel rocket up to the wall out right!

That hole looks like nothing hard from the tee, but the green is more severe than it looks, makes the area where you have to put the ball much smaller. It's a better hole now that they made it a shorter par 3.

Sent from Tapatalk

Lefty pride!!!! Bubba!!!!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

That hole looks like nothing hard from the tee, but the green is more severe than it looks, makes the area where you have to put the ball much smaller. It's a better hole now that they made it a shorter par 3.

Sent from Tapatalk

Yeah, agreed. Faldo was talking about this sort of thing last week, when they had the driveable 18th. At the PGA, they had a 265 yard par 3, everyone played safe and it was boring until the final groups made it interesting. Driveable par 4s and risk/reward par 3s like this make the game more entertaining to watch. Length isn't everything!

Not a good day for the PGA Championship winner eh?

Yeah, agreed. Faldo was talking about this sort of thing last week, when they had the driveable 18th. At the PGA, they had a 265 yard par 3, everyone played safe and it was boring until the final groups made it interesting. Driveable par 4s and risk/reward par 3s like this make the game more entertaining to watch. Length isn't everything!

Completely agree. When they redesigned this course a few tests ago, they made #4 a 298 yard par 4, it's a great short hole early in the round.

Another thing, #11 is a really tough par 3, plays much more uphill than tv shows.

Sent from Tapatalk

The green staff are going to be busy tonight, clearing up all the wheels that seem to be falling off these guy's games coming down the stretch!

Wow!!

DJ with 126mph club head speed, and carries it 322!!!!

And he said after he hit it that he lifted a bit and didn't get it all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow!!

DJ with 126mph club head speed, and carries it 322!!!!

And he said after he hit it that he lifted a bit and didn't get it all!

And has an 8 iron into the par 5!

Gona be an awesome last 2 days

Back