2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
if 2 guys wearing female golf outfits bothers you that much.. i think your insecurities might mean something.....

Dig Dug talking about others' insecurities in the outing thread is so ironic on so many levels. :act-up:

hesss backkk.. shoot 70s lately?

haha near miss yesterday on DawgDaddy's home track but close does not count. It has already been established that the handicap at Grand Cypress for Atlanta International airport tarmac size fairway missers is set at 20. That shall be sufficient to get me through the weekend. {wink}

Does your wife wear a skirt like you do when she golfs lol?

She has actually never played! Been to the range twice with me in the last week and already has clubs and is now looking for that perfect bag. Joining a club on 10/1 so she will start playing but will not be playing at the outing.

Please have no cross dressing on there. Can't believe I even had to type that:zdance:

C'mon man, where is the fun in that? At least CB only wants a breakfast delivery bet....could have been MUCH worse!

haha near miss yesterday on DawgDaddy's home track but close does not count. It has already been established that the handicap at Grand Cypress for Atlanta International airport tarmac size fairway missers is set at 20. That shall be sufficent to get me through the weekend. {wink}

That is 7.

haha near miss yesterday on DawgDaddy's home track but close does not count. It has already been established that the handicap at Grand Cypress for Atlanta International airport tarmac size fairway missers is set at 20. That shall be sufficient to get me through the weekend. {wink}

6th time hehe
edit: JB beat me to it lol, and I was one time off

She has actually never played! Been to the range twice with me in the last week and already has clubs and is now looking for that perfect bag. Joining a club on 10/1 so she will start playing but will not be playing at the outing.

C'mon man, where is the fun in that? At least CB only wants a breakfast delivery bet....could have been MUCH worse!

Cookie I didn't care what the bet was. I'm not losing it!:dance:

Oh it will classic seeing mcook and mattycakes in their Sunday best blouses

Kongfrontation

Cookie I didn't care what the bet was. I'm not losing it!:dance:

HAHHA.
Says the guy with the gnome avatar adding smileys to his posts...hehe
I told you me against P4B was a lock, but 14 was tough (although made it close)

HAHHA.
Says the guy with the gnome avatar adding smileys to his posts...hehe
I told you me against P4B was a lock, but 14 was tough (although made it close)

I am always confident going in and sad going out! This time will be different:blob::blob:

Huh? You guys keeping count of something I am not aware of? No fair.....

I am always confident going in and sad going out! This time will be different:blob::blob:

I have to say, I loved watching your nerves on the 1st tee. You hit one out there pretty good too. But the best was when I was putting out and you were standing on the fringe waiting for me to finish. Then you go to line up your putt and I could honest to God see you shaking slightly. I just had to give it to you, because I thought you were going to collapse. Greatest golf practical joke ever.

I have to say, I loved watching your nerves on the 1st tee.

Have you guys seen or heard of newbies taking down a bloody mary or 2 early Sat morning to help with the first tee nerves? I cant imagine the awkward pressure of that first tee ball of your first outing. I know I would seriously think about it (unless I still had enough in me from the night before).

That is 7.

6th time hehe
edit: JB beat me to it lol, and I was one time off

OG the skimmer.

KellyBo is at the dentist so I can't ask her what this mysterious count is so off to the gym. I got to be ready for you guys. Most of these rookies think I am some old neanderthal who can barely walk. I am going to show these newbies a thing or two... lol

Have you guys seen or heard of newbies taking down a bloody mary or 2 early Sat morning to help with the first tee nerves? I cant imagine the awkward pressure of that first tee ball of your first outing. I know I would seriously think about it (unless I still had enough in me from the night before).

Most go for shots of Vodka! It really helps.

Naw a good shot of geritol and fresh depends works for me. lol

That's my solution OG, plus 2 Advil for everything that hurts.
old_man_SMILEY.gif

I think I am going to have GG draw up the 10 commandments for the THP Outings....hehe

Would like to see the "Official" 10 Commandments of the Outing. It's been fun reading the "Unofficial" ones from Outing Vets as well.

if 2 guys wearing female golf outfits bothers you that much.. i think your insecurities might mean something.....
Nothing wrong with being freaked out by a guy in drag.

Gotta take the edge off. Plus, if you do, and then shank one off the first tee anyway, you can blame the bloody mary.

Would like to see the "Official" 10 Commandments of the Outing. It's been fun reading the "Unofficial" ones from Outing Vets as well.

Gotta take the edge off. Plus, if you do, and then shank one off the first tee anyway, you can blame the bloody mary.

Not sure I was freaked out. It was a joke. :confused2:

Double win, IYAM.

This one made me laugh WarEagle. Unfortunately, I cant make the '12 outing, just too many major life changes in the air between the original signup date and the end of the year. Many of those items are settled, so hopefully I can jump on the '13 signup. I just like getting into the banter and trying to stir the pot.

I have to say, I loved watching your nerves on the 1st tee. You hit one out there pretty good too. But the best was when I was putting out and you were standing on the fringe waiting for me to finish. Then you go to line up your putt and I could honest to God see you shaking slightly. I just had to give it to you, because I thought you were going to collapse. Greatest golf practical joke ever.

I know people probably think I am exaggerating about the nerves I felt but it was all true. Most nervous I have ever been on a golf course. By far! And yes it was a great joke!:angry:

Work and THP don't get along well. Specifically, work and this thread don't get along well at all.

I think that would be a bad mix. But that is just me.

I know people probably think I am exaggerating about the nerves I felt but it was all true. Most nervous I have ever been on a golf course. By far! And yes it was a great joke!:angry:

You settled down after about the 3rd hole and it was all good from there. It was an enjoyable round and one I remember fondly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back