adidas Golf Samba Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a look at the new shoes coming from adidas Golf for 2012 in the form of a casual shoe.

adidas-samba-golf-shoe-red1-L.jpg

Recently THP took a look at quite a few of the casual shoes on the market today and you can see that here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14015

Here is a look at the new shoes coming from adidas Golf for 2012 in the form of a casual shoe.

adidas-samba-golf-shoe-red1-L.jpg

Recently THP took a look at quite a few of the casual shoes on the market today and you can see that here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14015

Dont like the red but I love the look of these!!!!

Hmmmmm, I actually kind of like the looks of those. What other colors do they come in?

I like these a lot..Very nice:D

I like them a ton better than the ones TW was wearing. But the red ain't for me

Wow - taking a classic soccer shoe and slightly modifying to make it a golf shoe. Why am I so torn on what to think of these? Actually think that I like them more than like the Ecco's - just sporty enough for me. Thanks for sharing - I had no idea these were coming out!

Those were red?

Dude, I use to rock Samba's back in high school. I love them.

I just reviewed the linked thread, I think the adidas Samba's are the best looking of the entire bunch.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... I think they look pretty cool. I hope they are as comfortable as the Samba's I'd wear back in the day.

I like them a ton better than the ones TW was wearing. But the red ain't for me

Man, the old color blindness strikes again, I thought those puppies were brown.

Hmmmmm, I actually kind of like the looks of those. What other colors do they come in?

Blue with white.
White with black
White with red
White with green

Like the look of them, just wouldn't wear them on the golf course.

Blue with white.
White with black
White with red
White with green

So, is the one in the photo the "white with red"? I would think that white would be the primary color on "white with red". Just asking because if the primary color is listed first I am shocked there is not a "black with white" option to match the old school soccer shoe.

I loved Samba! I'm actually quite liking the look of these.

So, is the one in the photo the "white with red"? I would think that white would be the primary color on "white with red". Just asking because if the primary color is listed first I am shocked there is not a "black with white" option to match the old school soccer shoe.

No, those colors are the additional colors to the one pictured above.
There could end up being a black with white. Just not showing it in my info.

DO not like at all. Dont go for the cross over look some companies are trying to develop

No, those colors are the additional colors to the one pictured above.
There could end up being a black with white. Just not showing it in my info.

Gotcha - appreciate the clarification! I really want the classic black with white though. :desire:

I'm still doubt I jump on the casual golf shoe train, but if I did, these are the best looking of the bunch to me. I would bet these will sell pretty well, there are alot of loyal Samba wearers out there.

Seriously? No black with white? That seems crazy, I'm willing to bet half of all Sambas sold are Black with white.

Not a big fan. I remember these were the coolest shoes to wear in the 90's. Soccer shoes with golf cleats on the bottom.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I'm not really liking these so far. I want to see some other colors though since I don't really like red.

John Deere Tappin...

Those were red?

Dude, I use to rock Samba's back in high school. I love them.

Right there with you man... LOVED the Samba in high school. Don't love the red of these in particular but I could get in with these for sure if they offered some different color options!

Hmmm. I can see where these are going to be a hit with alot of people, I just can't pull of that style what with the 14/15 clown feet I possess. lol

I loved sambas back in the day lol

I bet these are super somfortable

Had me some Samba love back in the day....not liking the red though...if they're available in white then I'd be more interested.

Back