The Morgan Cup After Hours

Those were hilarious. Would love to see the other ones as well.

Great to see these and to get a sense of what it was like when you were all together. I get the impression that a fair bit of alcohol had been drunk before a few of these. :D Loved the bit in the first video where One-T was talking about his run of 8 holes without hitting a golf shot. That one cracked me up.

Hysterical One-T! Thanks for posting these.

Great to see these and to get a sense of what it was like when you were all together. I get the impression that a fair bit of alcohol had been drunk before a few of these. :D Loved the bit in the first video where One-T was talking about his run of 8 holes without hitting a golf shot. That one cracked me up.

It was true, I had a case of the Shan**. I was scared to death I wasnt going to get rid of them. But I did, I still managed to have a couple during TMC

LMAO! I watched these on my phone. I'm such a tool. TMEX's sweat head cracks me up.

LMAO! I watched these on my phone. I'm such a tool. TMEX's sweat head cracks me up.

and all he does is giggle....haha

I don't remember having a drink at all.

LOL at TC saying,

"Ben Kember is a handsome sleeper"

I don't remember having a drink at all.

That's because it wasn't "a" drink it was multiple:laugh:

funny vids can't wait to see more.

It was true, I had a case of the Shan**. I was scared to death I wasnt going to get rid of them. But I did, I still managed to have a couple during TMC

It was true. But you made up for it on the back 9. Ha biggsy and yoccos actually thought they stood a chance against us. Such fools.

It was true. But you made up for it on the back 9. Ha biggsy and yoccos actually thought they stood a chance against us. Such fools.

You played way over your head lol

they had us...hell it was them against you. you held your own and then I woke up. I think I napped for the first 8 holes.

Biggsy's chip in was fantastic!!! he even gave a BOOM baby!!

lol, you guys are hilarious!!!

they had us...hell it was them against you. you held your own and then I woke up. I think I napped for the first 8 holes.

That was sick!!!! That round was a freaking blast.

That was sick!!!! That round was a freaking blast.

Biggsy's chip over that bunker, uphill in to the cup was one of the best shots I saw all weekend.

Just remember to hold the finish when the cameras are around... then twirl the club.

You boys were having too good of a time! I couldn't hang with you wild things and that's a fact. lol

Uh oh... I see some blackmail videos coming out soon! Hilarious stuff guys.

Those were great to watch, miss all you guys, except TC, I hate that guy! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Those were great to watch, miss all you guys, except TC, I hate that guy! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Trust me, you will be stuck with that sleeping video the rest of your life dude!

Back