The Longest Fairway Wood?

I'm in heavy ponder mode. This thread isn't helping.

Hahahaha.... There are just too many good choices out there for equipment.

I didn't know you were looking at these, TC.

I need this guy to get back to me and say there's no headcover so I can TC/Hawk out of the pondering. TC/Hawk'ing is the opposite of OEM'ing.

Yeah, when JB ditched his Octane for it, that tells me enough. He creams that Octane. I'm a bit hesitant as the drivers weren't great for me (i've only hit the 290 I think)

I need this guy to get back to me and say there's no headcover so I can TC/Hawk out of the pondering. TC/Hawk'ing is the opposite of OEM'ing.

hahaha. Here is a description:

Tell yourself you want it. Find it. Almost OEM it. Think of reasons why you shouldn't OEM it. Don't OEM it. Repeat.

Hahahaha.. I'm gonna get kicked out of Golfsmith and PGA SS for TC/Hawk'ing. Would you go extra stiff for this shaft too? Just curious.

Yeah, when JB ditched his Octane for it, that tells me enough. He creams that Octane. I'm a bit hesitant as the drivers weren't great for me (i've only hit the 290 I think)

This is the same shaft (stock), but you can get it with the others as well. Do you remember the flex you tried?

Hahahaha.. I'm gonna get kicked out of Golfsmith and PGA SS for TC/Hawk'ing. Would you go extra stiff for this shaft too? Just curious.

Nah, I would go with a Stiff flex.

Nothing like the drivers in my opinion. I know your game pretty well, and would be shocked if you did not like this one.

This is the same shaft (stock), but you can get it with the others as well. Do you remember the flex you tried?

Whatever was at the Outing dude. I can't remember. I think it was Regular though.

Nothing like the drivers in my opinion. I know your game pretty well, and would be shocked if you did not like this one.

I need a headcover possibly. Are they easy to find. I can't rock a 3metal without the headcover. You know how OCD I am about that stuff.

Yea, I can see that not working well for you. I think with the right flex, you would murder the ball with this fairway wood. It feels and sounds so good too.

Reading all this makes me want to get the Cleveland back out.

Haha every once in a while I buy something small from PGA SS because I feel bad since I spend a lot of time there when I get bored...that is where I got my FL 13* though.

I need a headcover possibly. Are they easy to find. I can't rock a 3metal without the headcover. You know how OCD I am about that stuff.

Do you have a Daphne's?

Drivers were not for me either TC. The fairway is better than the drivers

Great stuff, I need to hit one of these. I have hit the new 310 driver and like it enough to put it on my wish list but I have not hit the FWY wood.

Do you have a Daphne's?

I have two of them, but since you seem to be skimming, you would know that my boy has them and they aren't coming back.

I have two of them, but since you seem to be skimming, you would know that my boy has them and they aren't coming back.

Sorry broski. Busy day here and just trying to catch up.

I have one I could send you.

I just can't see anything knocking my Octane Tour out.

Drivers were not for me either TC. The fairway is better than the drivers

I agree, didnt care for the drivers much but the FW's are pretty good.

I just can't see anything knocking my Octane Tour out.

If we can get together for a round again you can hit my FL...might change your mind.

So you have the headcover? PERFECT! Ironic how Hawk might help me OEM something. I'm going to try this baby out. Does it have to have that little, slender grip like the mashie's. I hated those.

I have an extra hybrid cover I can send as well. ;)

Back