New Hacker From CA

Michael Trozzo

Reaction score
Handicap
Wow is all I can say about this Site! I have been up every night reading the reviews on the TaylorMade Tour Preferred Irons. I pulled the trigger on a set of CB irons this week. 4-AW.

I have been golfing for just over 6 years. I am currently a 13.4 handicap. I have never taken a golf lesson or have been fitted for clubs. I am addicted to Ebay and have bought all my clubs from Ebay. (Probably a bad thing)

welcome to THP

Hope you like the CB's, I love mine!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, Michael.

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Nice of you to join us! Welcome and it's always great to have another TP CB gamer and a fellow Californian.

Welcome to THP MT, buying on ebay is not a bad thing in itself, you just have to do some home work to ensure you are not being ripped off.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP. Haha who really doesn't like ebay for golf stuff?

Welcome to THP! I have had some good buys from eBay, great prices too.

Thanks, I have bought and sold a lot of clubs on Ebay. My wife hates when a new package arrives but I love it when the packages arrives because it is like Christmas.

I have only had 1 bad experience with a counterfeit club purchased. The best thing is when you pay with Paypal they can give you a refund if the Seller does not respond.

:welcome:

another hacker from the bay! welcome!

Welcome aboard....this is the best golf forum on the web. Have fun!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

:welcome::wavey:

Welcome to THP.

Ups just dropped of my clubs! Can't wait to take them to the range. Probably go at halftime of the Packer Saints game. I love that football season is here!

Back