Morgan Cup Videos - Lost Footage

Donne and I had a great view of your single match. You guys were locked in a good one.

I'm pretty sure if you wanted to, you could have come up and joined our gallery. :D

We both hit the ball pretty well that day. I putted like I was blind, I think I had 4 3-putts during that round, it was just awful.

Dude these video's had me rolling. Good good from the tee! One-T messing up the video! I get even more jealous every time I see footage of the event. You guys just look like you had a great time which is how it should have been:good::good:

I was pretty sad about that, I wanted to watch the magic of Jake and JB's swings, but after hole #2, I couldn't see them anymore.

The irony of the timing here is absolutely hysterical.

I'm pretty sure if you wanted to, you could have come up and joined our gallery. :D

We both hit the ball pretty well that day. I putted like I was blind, I think I had 4 3-putts during that round, it was just awful.

actually at one point I was going to just concede the hole to AD and we were going to jump in front of you....just kidding
we did enjoy watching your match though, it just kept going back and forth all day

I love that multiple people say it, and yet you quote this one (as usual).

Saw yours first! You're the leader- of course people respect what ya think-

I can't change te tourney- if you get upset when I reply then why keepsaying it?

Good lord. With each post, I get more interested in you being in my foursome at the outing. Teeing off 1st thing with every group behind us.
I suppose next you will be bashing One-T, Ary and Yoccos over this thread as well, right? Riiiiight.

I thought the videos were fantastic!!

Good lord. With each post, I get more interested in you being in my foursome at the outing. Teeing off 1st thing with every group behind us.
I suppose next you will be bashing One-T, Ary and Yoccos over this thread as well, right? Riiiiight.

Im just trying to understand how I'm the bad guy for replying to your post.

I love the videos though. They serve as a reminder of the fanastic time wr all had, I hope we see more each week as a tribute to remind us all!

Wow.
That is all. Simply Wow!

Great videos, you guys did great.

sounds like some bro-hugs are in order

This is cool to see. Thanks a lot THP! Loving it!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

The last video was the best....."He;s cut"! That place is gorgeous and you all are soo damn lucky!

There's some putting videos I would like to see if you can find them.

--
tapatalk

The last video was the best....."He;s cut"! That place is gorgeous and you all are soo damn lucky!

haha... just watched the videos and i was seriously cracking up at the rocky iv reference. too bad we don't have a later cut with JB doing the whole "he's not a man. he's like piece of iron" gimmick.

You two were hilarious those videos had to be seen.

Thanks GG, plus we were sending u fun text messages throughout the round.

I know there was some bro hug footage somewhere. That poor 2 wheeled dog. He was such a trooper.

I know there was some bro hug footage somewhere. That poor 2 wheeled dog. He was such a trooper.

Where did all your photos go Spanks, you have a lot of handsome ones of the feature group that was out there I'm sure.

Where did all your photos go Spanks, you have a lot of handsome ones of the feature group that was out there I'm sure.

I'm sure there was plenty. Unfortunately the location of said photos are in the hands of our leaders.

I'm sure there was plenty. Unfortunately the location of said photos are in the hands of our leaders.

Ohhh ok, I just thought you were the Asian tourist out there with the SLR camera. I didn't know they were for THP. :alien:

Ohhh ok, I just thought you were the Asian tourist out there with the SLR camera. I didn't know they were for THP. :alien:

Those would've been uploaded before you could say Arigato, Mr Roboto. :alien:

Back