FS: TaylorMade Kia Ma Daytona Ghost Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronik

Reaction score
Handicap
5.2 OOB
**This is my first sale here, so feel free to ask for whatever pics or anything else you need to make you confident in buying from me.**

This putter is as new as it gets, just missing the plastic shrink wrap. I included some closeups of the face so you can see that if it's been rolled, there's zero wear. Not a scratch, nick, brush mark, smudge or ding on there. Comes with the magnetic close cover pictured.

I've looked everywhere to try and price this one, but it's pretty much impossible to find any legit figure. There's one on the bay for $400 and that's all I could find. Then there's the plain '10 Kia Ma Daytona that is going for $300 new.

I'm going to split those figures and put this one out there at $350 shipped CONUS. Paypal preferred, will consider putter trade offers.

IMG_0188%25255B1%25255D.JPG

IMG_0196%25255B1%25255D.JPG

IMG_0193%25255B1%25255D.JPG

IMG_0186%25255B1%25255D.JPG

IMG_0195%25255B1%25255D.JPG

Price drop to $315 for one day only, then it goes to the bay.

I don't know much about the pricing of these, so I am no help there. Sure is a gorgeous putter. GLWS!

I don't know much about the pricing of these, so I am no help there. Sure is a gorgeous putter. GLWS!

I think so, and apparently so does a guy fro Craigslist. Got a full $350 offer set for sale tomorrow, so this baby appears to be sold. Thanks for the space, I'll let you mods know when to lock this one up as soon as I have the money in hand.

Yea I sure love the look, i didnt know these were that pricey. With the tour ghost line around 150 guess i figured itd be near the. what are these brand-new?

Yea I sure love the look, i didnt know these were that pricey. With the tour ghost line around 150 guess i figured itd be near the. what are these brand-new?

That's the thing, they aren't for sale to the public. There's literally only one other like it for sale that I can find and it's $400 on the bay. Like I said in the original post, the '10 Kia Ma without the tour stamp is $300 new, so I figure it's gotta be more valuable than that by sheer virtue of the rarity. My price really was a shot in the dark, but I didn't think it was crazy by any means and it appears sold after one day on Craigslist, so I guess it's at least worth what I asked.

I wish it was lefty. That thing is gorgeous.

Well, the guy showed up with only $300, so I told him to get lost and I decided I'm just going to keep this. Thanks for the space mods. You can close this one up.

Well, the guy showed up with only $300, so I told him to get lost and I decided I'm just going to keep this. Thanks for the space mods. You can close this one up.

Sounds typical from a Craigslist deal, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back