Florida Gathering

Definitely excited. Real pisser about the others, Tad. Looks like I'm not going to see what an actual face eater looks like (or a set of Nike Pro combos :D ).

Oh boy!!! See you Saturday my man! Think I'm playing eagle creek tomorrow with my dad.

Kongfrontation

F2G = Face eater. He used to say in other convos that he would eat your face when it comes to golfing and production. From the book of F2G vocabulary.

F2G = Fairways2Greens, I'm guessing. I have lots to learn and catch up on!

If they still exist when you arrive I can help you work them out....I'll just hit your clubs and you can watch me...hehehe. You'll be fine!!
Kongfrontation

You'd better watch out dude, those things can sneak up and attach themselves to ya.

F2G = Face eater. He used to say in other convos that he would eat your face when it comes to golfing and production. From the book of F2G vocabulary.

I hope somebody takes pics (that would be you Spankmaster) and share them with us, this is going to be awesome!

Oh boy!!! See you Saturday my man! Think I'm playing eagle creek tomorrow with my dad.

Kongfrontation

That's were Chris and I were on Tuesday while you and JB were at GC. I love that course. It's close to home and so user friendly.

F2G = Fairways2Greens, I'm guessing. I have lots to learn and catch up on!

That would be correct. We'll fill you in on whatever slang you need on Saturday. It's gonna be a long day anyway.

I hope somebody takes pics (that would be you Spankmaster) and share them with us, this is going to be awesome!

I'll try my best. Hopefully I'll be hitting out of the short stuff more this time so I can have time with the camera. :D

That would be correct. We'll fill you in on whatever slang you need on Saturday. It's gonna be a long day anyway.

Yep - planning on leaving my house about 6:30, should get there around 8. And plan on leaving around 8. The must bring is the bottle of Advil, almost more important than the golf balls at this point...

Have fun this weekend guys! Wish I could get in on the fun, but couldnt make it this weekend! Look forward to hearing how it goes, and hopefully some pics/videos of the round!

My irons came in today, so I will have them at the outing.

I have a serious case of the shanks right now, Hopefully I can get them ironed out at the range tomorrow or my teammates may have to carry my ass all day.

I don't know about this wake. Even with the shanks, you may have to pick me up out there.

Btw, I'm good from 6200 as that's what I usually play from.

Looking forward to slapping it around with everyone on Saturday! (Except that Spank guy... Hehe... J/K!)

Bump for Saturday.

New teams since we lost a few.

9am: Spank, Wakerider, Wakerider sr and (wait for it) The wow factor aka JB
910am: Chedster, Sirslice, Nickpergande and DDelise
920am:Idrops, tadashi, Dr. Kong and Butch (my bud)

I'll be on site at 8am to hit balls and get some stuff for the outing. The times are under my name so feel free to check in and warm up. We will be playing the blue tees which is about 6400 yds. long drive and closest to the pin as well as low gross team (bragging rights only) *maybe we can have it added to the winning groups signature.
Trout has seen fit to donate 3 dozen Bridgestone B330s to the outing so each of you will get a sleeve. Be sure to tip your cap in his direction. Closest to the pin will win a Limited Edition THP 2011 putter headcover. Please be sure to thank THP for this wonderful gift. Longest drive will recieve a Callaway Tecfit shirt that I picked up for the outing.
Come to have fun and make some new friends. See you on Saturday morning.

Bump for Saturday.

I'll be on site at 8am to hit balls and get some stuff for the outing. The times are under my name so feel free to check in and warm up. We will be playing the blue tees which is about 6400 yds. long drive and closest to the pin as well as low gross team (bragging rights only) *maybe we can have it added to the winning groups signature.
Trout has seen fit to donate 3 dozen Bridgestone B330s to the outing so each of you will get a sleeve. Be sure to tip your cap in his direction. Closest to the pin will win a Limited Edition THP 2011 putter headcover. Please be sure to thank THP for this wonderful gift. Longest drive will recieve a Callaway Tecfit shirt that I picked up for the outing.

No effin' way! First, extremely cool to welcome the woww factor. Second, welcome Butch. Two cool cats to tee it up with. It gets better!

With some drop outs, and Tadashi doing all this work, I felt it was only right to come and fill in.
maybe I will get lucky and the face eater will come with a set of irons we have requested back on multiple occasions.

With some drop outs, and Tadashi doing all this work, I felt it was only right to come and fill in.
maybe I will get lucky and the face eater will come with a set of irons we have requested back on multiple occasions.

That would be sweet. Perhaps you could make a group trip over there and see if he's in.

Bwahhahaha... It'll be like the Stork that drops off a surprise at your front door step. It'll be great to tee it up with you again, JB!

Face eaters, group trip, Storks. I'm so confused. Must be inside jokes.

I'll just try to hit the little white ball.

Bump for Saturday.

Awesome, not only is JB coming, but I'm on his team. Some cool prizes involved, Thanks to Trout, Tadashi and THP for the prizes, you guys didn't have to do that. I'm really looking forward to this event. Thank Tadashi for all the work getting it together.

Face eaters, group trip, Storks. I'm so confused. Must be inside jokes.

I'll just try to hit the little white ball.

According to your sig Id it will be a little yellow ball, hehe. You guys take more pictures than you think you need to, that should be enough for us back on the forum to enjoy. Have fun guys it sounds like it will be great.

Bump for Saturday.

Wow - this is awesome. Can't wait to meet everyone, and now getting to meet with JB is just icing on the cake.

And a special thanks to THP for the Headcover, Traut for the B-stones, and of course you for the shirt (totally unnecessary) and all your time setting this up. I hope this is the first of many get togethers.

Bump for Saturday.

That's awesome T! you did alot of work putting this thing on and it doesn't go un appreciated man, sounds like a blast especially with JB signing on, I'm envious. Have fun guys!!

Have a great time guys! Take a lot of pics.

Take it easy on the wow factor or he will go to counting stuff on ya. lol Hope you guys enjoy you day!

Longest drive will recieve a Callaway Tecfit shirt that I picked up for the outing.

Since I'm on Team Arthritis, I get to hit from the red tees right???

Since I'm on Team Arthritis, I get to hit from the red tees right???

Naw go ahead and play the tips bro! Put a whupping on the young whupper snappers lol....

Back