SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Great videos One-T and Griff. Beautiful clubs and I like the letters too. :)

Great videos One-T and Griff. Beautiful clubs and I like the letters too. :)

Thanks Sean. Hopefully everyone understands that the unboxing was a truly unique experience. Extremely well thought out and personal, makes all the difference.

Thanks Sean. Hopefully everyone understands that the unboxing was a truly unique experience. Extremely well thought out and personal, makes all the difference.
That was a really nice touch by SCOR golf.

Great videos and pics guys....Now somebody go hit some shots...LOL

These clubs really intigue me...like several others have said you could easily only end up with 6-8 iron...3 hybrids...5 of these wedges...putter and driver, fairway wood...interesting concept!!

Can't wait to hear you thoughts on these as we go along.

Excellent unboxing videos guys, and great initial posts.

I had a Dr appt yesterday in Asheville (where my bro lives). After the apt we went over ot his house to visit with him and his family. I had my SCOR wedges in the truck so we pulled them out and gave them a look see. TC was impressed with the looks, I got my 8 RXT out as well so he could see that the differences were minimal. We threw some balls down in the grass and I did some chipping with my 57*. It felt GREAT! Very soft off the face. it was more of a "rough" I was hitting from, the SCOR was having zero problem cutting through the grass and getting the ball up. I know these are very minor thoughts but this is all of the time I have had with them.

I had a Dr appt yesterday in Asheville (where my bro lives). After the apt we went over ot his house to visit with him and his family. I had my SCOR wedges in the truck so we pulled them out and gave them a look see. TC was impressed with the looks, I got my 8 RXT out as well so he could see that the differences were minimal. We threw some balls down in the grass and I did some chipping with my 57*. It felt GREAT! Very soft off the face. it was more of a "rough" I was hitting from, the SCOR was having zero problem cutting through the grass and getting the ball up. I know these are very minor thoughts but this is all of the time I have had with them.

Good looking they are! I have to admit, I was skeptical about the stronger lofted clubs but they don't look overly intimidating at all. I am now really looking forward to hearing about the forgiveness in those particular clubs.

Still looking forward to checking out the videos, but haven't had a chance yet.

Griff, I'll be watching your results closely as you are playing the same irons as I am, have the same setup they recommended me, and have the same concern. This should be really cool to see unfold.

Jealous of you boys. I've wanted to try this system ever since I first saw them.

Will be following along!

Sounds awesome One T. SCORs definitely look versatile.

Good looking they are! I have to admit, I was skeptical about the stronger lofted clubs but they don't look overly intimidating at all. I am now really looking forward to hearing about the forgiveness in those particular clubs.

Definitely a players club type look even in the 45. Really confident in the sole and that may make all the difference.

Still looking forward to checking out the videos, but haven't had a chance yet.

Griff, I'll be watching your results closely as you are playing the same irons as I am, have the same setup they recommended me, and have the same concern. This should be really cool to see unfold.

Headed to the range right now. Weather is borderline as you will see in the video I will be posting. Focusing on that gap between 9 and 45 SCOR and anything else I can get in.

Good news ladies and gents....I couldnt wait any longer so I went to the range and I have TONS of video for you. Uploading now! It will take a bit cause its a lot of video

Good news ladies and gents....I couldnt wait any longer so I went to the range and I have TONS of video for you. Uploading now! It will take a bit cause its a lot of video

This is what I love to hear! Cant wait One T!

Sounds like we should have some good info coming very soon.

Looking forward to it one tizzle.

beautiful! Can't wait to hear some more feedback

Looking forward to the videos.

Those that got the wedges, how many clubs are you carrying right now? Did you add the SCOR Wedges on top of your set for testing reasons?

I was originally going to turn this into one big movie but figured it would be quicker to just load them individually. I give feedback in my final video. I am pretty impressed so far. As you will see I was hitting off mats which I know is not ideal but it was my only option to get quick feedback. I hope you enjoy and ask as many questions as you would like.

[video=youtube;-vAdZXPwRmg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vAdZXPwRmg[/video]

Nice videos buddy! How was the forgiveness (I don't have sound on my CPU)

Nice videos buddy! How was the forgiveness (I don't have sound on my CPU)

It was good, I took my RXT 8 iron out with me to get a feel for forgiveness and there was no difference between the 2. That I could feel. Now, I think when I get them on the course is when I am going to see some difference(but maybe not)

Nice videos bud. Good to hear there is no difference in forgiveness. This may be a skim but the last wedge is a 57* right? What was your most lofted wedge before this testing?

It was good, I took my RXT 8 iron out with me to get a feel for forgiveness and there was no difference between the 2. That I could feel. Now, I think when I get them on the course is when I am going to see some difference(but maybe not)

We need to get them outside stat!

Nice videos bud. Good to hear there is no difference in forgiveness. This may be a skim but the last wedge is a 57* right? What was your most lofted wedge before this testing?

the video is titled 57*....I still carry my Eidelon 60*

the video is titled 57*....I still carry my Eidelon 60*

Did you notice any ball flight issues/differences? Besides the obvious higher on the 60*

great videos one T. can't wait to see how you feel about them after hitting off some grass.

Nice videos One-T. I can't wait to hear your results from this weekend. I feel like you are going to be money from 150 in with these.

Back