What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann that makes sense smallie!

I bet we could step it up a notch.. Maybe sauté some red peppers/onions first then add the eggs and scramble!

And what about cheese??

Hehehe

I bet it'd be killer between an English muffin. I may have to try it!

thainer -you pour soul. Microwaved eggs?!? It takes two minutes to cook a scrambled egg in a pan! Come on man! That CANNOT taste good.

Ann that makes sense smallie!

I bet we could step it up a notch.. Maybe sauté some red peppers/onions first then add the eggs and scramble!

And what about cheese??

Hehehe

I bet it'd be killer between an English muffin. I may have to try it!

thainer -you pour soul. Microwaved eggs?!? It takes two minutes to cook a scrambled egg in a pan! Come on man! That CANNOT taste good.

He's a young bachelor. And his teflon type pans are probably all flaking by now. hehe

green chile cheese bison burgers, a quinoa salad with lots of fresh roasted veggies from the farmers market in the mix---grilled fruit for sweets---all in time for the Packer game

Pork Chops

Burgers and fries

Chicken pot pie and muffins....mmmm:D

green chile cheese bison burgers, a quinoa salad with lots of fresh roasted veggies from the farmers market in the mix---grilled fruit for sweets---all in time for the Packer game

I envy you.

You are quite the cook.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

a6b640dd-2c5f-459b.jpg

Well breakfast anyway

phatphingers like tapppytalk

You are quite the cook.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

thanks but it all comes from a desire to eat--and the feeling that anything is possible---

Longhorn steakhouse

A delicious Totino's pizza.

a6b640c4-ab9c-5383.jpg

phatphingers like tapppytalk

I need to drop by UPS, and Chipotle is right down the street...

beef in sofrito--served with brown rice

Homemade cheese steaks.

So I did Chipotle again. Big surprise there.

I really should!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back