SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Wow great stuff everyone. Good write up AD. Great vids Griff and One-T. I don't see a problem getting these if people wanted them and then getting just a 4-8 iron or 5-8iron from any OEM for a set. I do agree that we should start our sets from the bottom and work our way up. I am very interested in how this review will go and how the distances are. I think they will be close but you will sacrifice maybe 5 yards but it is well worth it for better accuracy. I am one who love matching clubs even tho i did just order a combo set of mizunos so maybe im not lmao. If i were to add a 5 club set i would have MP-59s in 4 and 5, MP-69s in 6 7 and 8 then scor in 9 pw gw sw lw lmao. Anyways i think the testers will do a wonderful job and can't wait til you guys get a chance to get these on the course. Have fun.

Nice video griff. I am surprised it took this long for videos to become part of the review process.

I think it may have started with Hawk and his putting green review.

Great job so far guy's, I especially loved the video's One-T and Griff. I'm jind of afraid to post a video now, my swing don't look like that, lol. Thanks for all the info, I'm slowly learning a bunch about what these guys have to offer to my game.

Great videos One T and Griff! How would you guys describe the trajectory compared to your usual clubs/wedges?

Wow great stuff everyone. Good write up AD. Great vids Griff and One-T. I don't see a problem getting these if people wanted them and then getting just a 4-8 iron or 5-8iron from any OEM for a set. I do agree that we should start our sets from the bottom and work our way up. I am very interested in how this review will go and how the distances are. I think they will be close but you will sacrifice maybe 5 yards but it is well worth it for better accuracy. I am one who love matching clubs even tho i did just order a combo set of mizunos so maybe im not lmao. If i were to add a 5 club set i would have MP-59s in 4 and 5, MP-69s in 6 7 and 8 then scor in 9 pw gw sw lw lmao. Anyways i think the testers will do a wonderful job and can't wait til you guys get a chance to get these on the course. Have fun.

Thanks UNC. Really only touched the surface of these.

Nice video griff. I am surprised it took this long for videos to become part of the review process.

I think it may have started with Hawk and his putting green review.

Thank ya Smalls. I hadn't planned on being so video heavy, but after seeing how much it adds to the test I plan to continue as long as everyone is likin it.

Great job so far guy's, I especially loved the video's One-T and Griff. I'm jind of afraid to post a video now, my swing don't look like that, lol. Thanks for all the info, I'm slowly learning a bunch about what these guys have to offer to my game.

Thx due. I love seeing other people's swing. So many ways to get the job done who cares what it looks like.

Great videos One T and Griff! How would you guys describe the trajectory compared to your usual clubs/wedges?

Thanks BBB. I was hitting bombs with the 45 today. Pretty much what the Redlines do. Not enough info yet to give a full report on the trajectory other than the shots I hit were very high.

Have my plan all set for tomorrow, weather permitting of course.

One-T productions rocks! Great vids One-T. Griff outstanding video as well. This testing has gotten off to a great start!:glasses-nerdy:

One-T productions rocks! Great vids One-T. Griff outstanding video as well. This testing has gotten off to a great start!:glasses-nerdy:

Thanks CL. One T is like a rock star. Makes it look so easy.

Nice vids Griff and One-T. The scors sounds and look great. Looking forward to some on course action where short game clubs really shine.

Nice work guys, initial impressions confirm what I have liked about my Eidolons. The V-Sole is a tremendous advantage.

Nice vids Griff and One-T. The scors sounds and look great. Looking forward to some on course action where short game clubs really shine.

Nice work guys, initial impressions confirm what I have liked about my Eidolons. The V-Sole is a tremendous advantage.

Thanks guys. 50/50 on rain tomorrow but the plan is to put them on the course.

Finally had a chance to watch these videos. Glad to hear it looks like the Scor wedges are fitting their intended gaps for the most part. Love the sound and looks as well. Interested to see how they far on the course. Great job so far, testers.

Thanks CL. One T is like a rock star. Makes it look so easy.

He is isn't he. I have heard it gets easier over time. So far not so much for me but One-T is a natural

Great videos guys some really good feedback in here so far.

Great video guys. I can't wait to see the results you get one the course.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I went to the range last night to get my first swings with these beauties. The plan was to start with my TM irons and warm up a little to pin down the distance I was getting with my PW, then switch to the Scor clubs and work my way down. Unfortunately I had so much fun hitting the 45* that I was almost out of balls before I had made the first switch. So this writeup will be based mainly on that club.

First, I was pleasantly surprised with the forgiveness. Most of my swings resulted in impact at the toe of the club yet I was not losing a great deal of distance, less than 10 yards. I managed to put a handful of good swings together, and the ball flight was great. Slightly lower than my Burner 2.0 PW, but virtually the same carry. I typically play a slight draw with my irons and that flight characteristic stayed true with these. I have an occasional fade show up but none did last night. I'm sure that if you are proficient at working the ball left/right these clubs (the 45 at least) is more than up to the task.

The night that I received the clubs I took them out in the back yard for some hurried chipping before dark, but concentrated more on the higher lofts. When I grabbed the 45 I could feel a difference in the weight of the club versus my PW. However on the range, with full swings, that difference vanished.

The V-sole technology in these clubs is the same as that of the Eidolon wedges, so it will not surprise anyone that it works the same. I took some swings from various lies and I was able to maintain as good contact as I was capable of. I will say that V-Sole is not magic. If you don't apply the technology correctly, ugly wedge shots are still possible.

I took some swings with the other 3 clubs that I received but not really enough to offer any concrete thoughts yet. I will say, that the ball was just JUMPING off the face of the 55*.

I can't wait to get these babies out to the course and see what happens going after some pins. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow, (being on call stinks) and if I do the camera will come along for the ride.

Good update MD, cant wait to hear your on course impressions

Gj MD.

Got some video from the course today. Will take me awhile to sort it and put things together. Hope to have it up before 11PM or so. I need to hire a camerman, anyone interested? Trying to golf and film yourself is pretty awkward.

Gj MD.

Got some video from the course today. Will take me awhile to sort it and put things together. Hope to have it up before 11PM or so. I need to hire a camerman, anyone interested? Trying to golf and film yourself is pretty awkward.

Can't wait to see the video griff. I picked up a little $20 articulated tripod, that I can wrap around the windshield frame of the gold cart, or stick it in one of the wells of my bag if walking. I'll send you a link to it later.

Great videos and reviews guys....and yes it is hard to video yourself and play golf....I bought one of those flexible tripods that MD is talking about. Here is the one I bought on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Medium-Flexible-Tripod-Holder-Stand-Camera-/260850146890?pt=US_Tripods&hash=item3cbbe15e4a

10 bucks and free shipping...hard to beat. I can wrap it around the cart windsheild or but it in a well on the bag like MD said...it works great!

Gotta love seeing all you guys wearing jackets to play!!! It was 95* here today when I played...LOL

Great videos and reviews guys....and yes it is hard to video yourself and play golf....I bought one of those flexible tripods that MD is talking about. Here is the one I bought on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Medium-Flexible-Tripod-Holder-Stand-Camera-/260850146890?pt=US_Tripods&hash=item3cbbe15e4a

10 bucks and free shipping...hard to beat. I can wrap it around the cart windsheild or but it in a well on the bag like MD said...it works great!

Gotta love seeing all you guys wearing jackets to play!!! It was 95* here today when I played...LOL

That's pretty similar to the one I have. Plus I glued a 1/4-20 bolt to a golf tee for shots similar to the ones One-T posted.

Plus I glued a 1/4-20 bolt to a golf tee for shots similar to the ones One-T posted.

Never would have thought of that...but thats a good idea too.

Although with these flexible tripods you can set up pretty low. I actually hung mine on a pin today while I was chipping just to see what it would do....unfortunately I flew the pin with the shot so it didn't matter...:D But the tripod hung there like a champ!

Thanks guys. I actually have a little tripod for the Flip. Worked out well on the course. Also use a bigger one at the range. Sure it will get easier for me the next time around.

Awesome vids One-T and Griff. Great update MD. These wedges look and sound great. Thanks for the feedback thus far.

Back