A Message to ALL Newbies

My final thought on this topic..... To the Newbies that see this post.... See, even the "heavy hitters" (there you go, I lobed one up there for one of ya) here on the site will come over here to the Check In Desk and have some fun. Certainly don't be afraid to ask any question (not to me of course - but someone with real knowledge) and you'll be extemely surprised at how many people come to assist you. I've asked questions that I felt were really "stupid" and have received nothing but great responses and have learned more in the short time here than I ever think I really wanted to know!

See, even the "heavy hitters" (there you go, I lobed one up there for one of ya) here on the site will come over here to the Check In Desk and have some fun.

pssst...TC....I think the new guy was calling you fat! :laughing:

well said man. Couldnt agree more. Dont listen to TC, dude is nuts

Absolutely agree.

Just due to this site, I have a Nicklaus driver in the bag (NICKLAUS!!) which I love. I'm also actively testing a set of four Eidolon wedges (very favorable so far) which I also would have never thought to try before coming here. I'd of course heard of Nicklaus Golf and I'd even heard of Eidolon in the past but the positive thoughts/reviews here were just too much for me to take. :wink:

Nice post dude

Well said and very true.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

pssst...TC....I think the new guy was calling you fat! :laughing:

Nah...not calling anybody fat, I just figued all of you who get out-driven on a consistant basis WOULD, thus letting me know who to what out for on the launch pad! :drinks:.... I gotcha back TC!

i totally aggree w/the OP, not woth the being fat lol, but with the knowledge and frienydlyness on this forum i will reccommend it after i get better then then my friends lol jk. Funny thing is when i stumbled on this site i thought it was a computer nerd site lol. Thanks THP

Back