THP Fantasy Football Week 1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports on Twitter that Marques Colston broke his collarbone late in the game last night, he'll be out at least 4 weeks.

Saweet! Amazing how awesome THP FF leagues are!

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports on Twitter that Marques Colston broke his collarbone late in the game last night, he'll be out at least 4 weeks.

i didn't draft him in either of my leagues cause i was worried about his knees holding up all season but broken collarbone is not good either.

It's all luck. And yours isn't going too well.

Thanks Captain Obvious. Oh well, I guess next week I can start more mediocrity.

Nah, you have good depth and will be fine. Especially at wr.

Nah, you have good depth and will be fine. Especially at wr.

hahaha, thanks for the sugar coating. It's cool. I told you it looked like he hurt himself and I was right. That'll be about the only thing I'm right about so far. Yeah, let's see, should I start Plax or Mike Williams next week? Eff it, time to unleash Greg Little!

Dude you are very deep in WR. I wouldn't even worry about this.

One player?... yay. 5 players?... boo.

It's been a computer problem type of 24 hours both at home and work.

2 Players Starks and Jennings. Total for the game was 32 which is higher than projected I believe.
Good news (for me) out of GB is that now they want to get Starks more touches in games and if that happens I can stop worrying so much about my RB situation.

It's been a computer problem type of 24 hours both at home and work.

2 Players Starks and Jennings. Total for the game was 32 which is higher than projected I believe.
Good news (for me) out of GB is that now they want to get Starks more touches in games and if that happens I can stop worrying so much about my RB situation.

Starks going in was inevitable. Just make sure you rotate your kickers correctly. :alien:

After thinking about my team. We have potential but I'm still weak at RB.

Any takers/givers?

I just subbed in Ward. I don't know if Foster will play, but I don't think he will go the full game, and personally, I think it would be a mistake to play him against the Peyton-less Colts.

Jimmy Graham got me off to a good start. I'm hoping Kolb can get some chemistry with Fitz early and have a big year for me. All the QBs went earlier than i wanted them to so i waited and best i got was Kolb.

Arian Foster is out...not a big shock but it still sucks.

I'm going to need a little luck to win week 1.

Well, Tadashi and I both had 2 players going tonight....He had Rodgers and Grant and I had Brees and Crosby....I am up by 5 points....I'll take that every day!

Today will be a good day! Good luck my friend!

Kongfrontation

Damn the guys on Fantasy Football now hate my running backs. I do not care for that at all.

ESPN doesn't like Grant to have a big year for the packers either. What do they know!?

Kongfrontation

I say nothing! Unless they like my players, then they know everything. ; )

Hahaha I am the same way. I will watch a show and they will blast one of my guys and I scream who is paying this clown?! Then 2 minutes later he praises one of my guys and I am loving him again:clapp:

Damn the guys on Fantasy Football now hate my running backs. I do not care for that at all.

At least you have 2 starters for week 1. I am stuck either going with C. Taylor or a rookie to replace Foster, I'm leaning towards Karim, but the decision is giving me a headache.

Who do you have lined up to replace Bush when he gets hurt?

At least you have 2 starters for week 1. I am stuck either going with C. Taylor or a rookie to replace Foster, I'm leaning towards Karim, but the decision is giving me a headache.

Who do you have lined up to replace Bush when he gets hurt?

I really hope he doesn't get hurt! The only backup RB I have is Javon Ringer who of course is hurt but I have a few solid WR's for backup. I have Benn for TB, Brandon Gibson for STL, Andre Roberts for ARI, and Louis Murphy (although he is hurt right now) for OAK.

Last edited:
So I am the biggest underdog of the week. Yet, I feel confident.

I'm so ready to dominate today against the Marauders. Just looking at the matchup I should beat him like Ellie does Hundy, but thats why we play the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back