Golf Pride New Decade - Fresh Grips

I had these put on my TM Burner 2.0's and absolutely love them.
My grip pressure on the club has softened due to these and I am able to work the ball more and with more consistency.

Hey buddy, I merged your thread with another NDMC thread. THought it might help get you some feedback.

much appreciated!

Thanks for the feedback guys. this is great stuff. by the sounds of things they may chew up gloves a bit and the VDR's are something to look into. Those of you who like the Multi compound, how do you think they compare to the vdr's?

That's the grip I use, love em.

I use mostly use the stock grips on my clubs. I have a NDMC on my driver. I have been thinkin a lot about the purple/black on all my clubs. With all the talk of VDR's I'm getting confused on what to use. Ythe MC's work great in humid weather, I don't know if the VDR's would perform as well.

I had the NDMC on my last set of clubs. I never had a problem with clubs slipping even with sweaty hands but this is also when I noticed they were really rough on my hands. New clubs have TV grips that I like pretty well. I am also changing my woods and hybrids to VDR grips to see if I like them.

I recently discovered Golf Pride's "Dual Durometer" grips. I change my own grips and put these on my new Taylormade R11 driver and 3 wood, and Rescue 11 hybrid. I use GP multicompound grips on the rest of my clubs, but I don't like them on my woods. I've been playing the Dual Dorometers every day for a month and they still feel new.

1029E48C-2048-4E72-8C4E-01A3840E62E1.jpg

Are these worth the extra cost (almost twice) for those who have them?

They're great grips, but I think you could get better for cheaper. I like the visual reference for short game reminder.

But a pure grip for almost half the cost is really tough to beat

Back