The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been Staffords problem since he came to the NFL...seems like he is made of glass. He just needs to stay healthy.

Colts just scored here comes the dramatic comeback...

Wow, was Big Ben just picked again....That would be epic....hehe

And it's 40-7 now. PAT coming up.

Stafford already limping....What the heck?

Stafford will get his 3 or 4 starts in this year, then will be out.

Next year we will hear about how good he can be when healthy, again.

Guy is as fragile as they come.

I thought with Stafford it was just cramps.

Wow Pittsburgh looks terrible!

Colts just scored here comes the dramatic comeback...

Put a fork in em! Their long great run is over. Been over since Dungy left. Caldwell also seems to have a lost look on his face everytime they show him. Now he really looks confused!

Watching Rapestberger stink is almost as enjoyable as watching Marc Awesome cheer on Cutler right now.

I should have mowed during this game so I could hopefully watch a good game in the 3 PM slot.

First Down, Kansas City! woohoo

Watching Rapestberger stink is almost as enjoyable as watching Marc Awesome cheer on Cutler right now.

Hey they dropped those charges....ok ok...it did sound really awful like he might have raped someone.

The stands are emptying at an amazing rate. 9:45 left and it might only take minutes for those who stay til the end to get out of the parking lot.

Wow, just checked my fantast football score and Chris Johnson only has 12 yards rushing, what is up with that? Mr. "I deserve a ginormous contract because I am awesome"

And it's another punt by KC. Not sure, but I think the Chiefs have more punts than completed passes.

Philly game has just gotten boring along with the baltimore..

Hate that I don't get to watch the Vikings play

Tyler Thigpen, the Chiefs former quarterback is on for mop up duty.

David Garrard....That is Jim Irsay on line two for you.

Its only cause.... well you know....

lol I'm not a fan of Mcnabb. I was in walt disney world when I found out we picked him up. I couldn't have had a worse day...

I want Ponder to be the starter. Ugh.

lol I'm not a fan of Mcnabb. I was in walt disney world when I found out we picked him up. I couldn't have had a worse day...

I want Ponder to be the starter. Ugh.

Of course you do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back