The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam, impressive.

Fly eagles fly

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Cam Newton is cool. Kevin Kolb looks like himself from last year. Highly overrated.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

is it me or is Rex grossman on point today?

Colt McCoy exercising the 2 minute drill is kind of funny. He cant throw it past 5 yards evidently.

He never could in college either JB. He was great because he was accurate, never threw the long ball. I love the guy, but dont think he can ever be an elite QB in the NFL. He is certainly serviceable for the Browns though

Cam Newton is going to be a blast this year to watch. The guy has a skill set few posses.
He better learn to slide.

Cam Newton is cool. Kevin Kolb looks like himself from last year. Highly overrated.

Agreed. I figured he would do better this year though cause of Larry on the outside.

Cam Newton is going to be a blast this year to watch. The guy has a skill set few posses.
He better learn to slide.

He's playing better than I would've thought. He has a cannon for an arm and if it gets respect, he'll kill you with his feet.

With the Cam Newton era officially beginning, I think the Panthers should have gotten new uniforms. They look like a poorly dressed arena league team.

With the Cam Newton era officially beginning, I think the Panthers should have gotten new uniforms. They look like a poorly dressed arena league team.

We keep things traditional. We don't need fancy uniforms.

Haha I was going to comment on the jerseys as well. Cam seems like he has some style, let him design them

I hope Cam brings a new resurgence to Steve Smith. He is one of my Favorite WR to watch because he is one that you can just tell that he loves the game and plays it with all his heart, plus he is undersized but isn't afraid to take a hit.

I have half the yard mowed. And edged. I have already had a more productive day than the Chiefs did and I have the second half to go.

He's playing better than I would've thought. He has a cannon for an arm and if it gets respect, he'll kill you with his feet.

I agree, he's looking better than I thought..... No doubt he's a great athlete, just depends on how quick he learns to read defenses

i believe Nike has the contract with the NFL next year.. no longer Reebok.. maybe NFL uniforms may look the the Oregon Ducks

We keep things traditional. We don't need fancy uniforms.

I love traditional aqua.

I have half the yard mowed. And edged. I have already had a more productive day than the Chiefs did and I have the second half to go.

haha It's okay Smallville it's just week one. But now I know not to start him next week in my other league :alien:

One word: RAVENS!!!

Beanie Wells is running like he stole something.
He wants a new contract. A good one like he had at Ohio St.

Touchdown vikings. LETS GO!!

For those getting the Carolina game, What's happening with the running game? Williams only has 7 yards?

Touchdown vikings. LETS GO!!

For those getting the Carolina game, What's happening with the running game? Williams only has 7 yards?

yep.. he's hurting me on my team

Man....... Rex is out playing Eli. Hahahah. Vikings playing well too.

Beanie Wells is running like he stole something.
He wants a new contract. A good one like he had at Ohio St.

ZING! JB you have some good ones going today. Its funny but sad at the same time since its somewhat true.

Thank gawd for that penalty.

Cam gets saved by the bell.
Turrable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back