The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I love the battery life. With SBSsettings I can check what processes are running with the swipe of q finger and kill whatever isn't necessary. It's a handy app to maximize battery life. Bc hen you think you close a program, it still runs in background.

The map, gps, is the worst.. Always have to make sure that's off.

SBS is amazing...bluetooth is what kills mine because I forget to turn it off when I get out of my car.

Anyone still think iPhone5 is coming? or just iphone4S

Anyone want to give me an updated list of good applications to download on OG's new iPhone? So far we have iSwing, SkyDroid, AudioNote, and Tapatalk.

Anyone want to give me an updated list of good applications to download on OG's new iPhone? So far we have iSwing, SkyDroid, AudioNote, and Tapatalk.

I like the ESPN app, also golfshot GPS if you need a GPS as it works extremely well. Pandora if you like listening to music

Sirius XM, BB&T, 5-0 Radio, Drudge, Echofon, Direct TV, Pandora, Shazam, Trapster, Golfshot, Find Iphone, Crackle, VLC, Translate, Live Profile and Around me are some of my favs.

I'm having trouble with two parts of this post. OG and iPhone. lol.

OOB is good for keeping track of your stats, plus there's a group set up for THP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I prefer golfshot to oob for stat tracking and score keeping.

I love words with friends.
twitter for iPhone is awesome.
Skype for iPhone is awesome.
Freecell is awesome.
eBay for iPhone is awesome.
I like weatherbug a lot.
I use trillian for google chat and AIM chat.
Ive downloaded slacker and pandora radio but have not used them at all.
Key Ring is a GREAT app. Keeps all your little key chain card numbers so you don't have to carry them.
Instagram is a really cool app. Changes the filter on pictures.
Photobucket is a great way to get pictures on the web for THP.
The Chipotle app is GLORIOUS!!!

I prefer golfshot to oob for stat tracking and score keeping.

I use both :)

Plus I like the group feature of OOB. Now if golfshot had that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use both :)

Plus I like the group feature of OOB. Now if golfshot had that...

Group feature is nice but ultimately I want what works the best and so far Ive seen nothing that is set up as well as golfshot. It may have a group feature for all I know. For being free its a pretty good app.

Group feature is nice but ultimately I want what works the best and so far Ive seen nothing that is set up as well as golfshot. It may have a group feature for all I know. For being free its a pretty good app.

True that, I'm just a mosey begged and like to see what others are doing.

Come to think about it, from memory there's a friends function - wonder how it works??

Will have a look

Some screen shots from my iPad of OOB

worth a look

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm having trouble with two parts of this post. OG and iPhone. lol.

So OG loans me his iPhone today while we're playing golf so I could use Skydroid GPS. I give it back to him after the round and later he called me and is upset that the cover is missing. We search everywhere including all the carts and several holes on the course. Later I ask him to let me see the phone again. I took it out of the case and flipped it over and the cover was on the phone. :D Life living with OG is always amusing.

cant wait for the iphone 5 on the sprint network.. ready to dump my palm pre

So OG loans me his iPhone today while we're playing golf so I could use Skydroid GPS. I give it back to him after the round and later he called me and is upset that the cover is missing. We search everywhere including all the carts and several holes on the course. Later I ask him to let me see the phone again. I took it out of the case and flipped it over and the cover was on the phone. :D Life living with OG is always amusing.

hahaha that is hilarious KB!!! I would really enjoy playing a round with you two. I think it would be a TON of fun.

Wow KB that is too funny!!

Thats my buddy, he is truly one of a kind.

That's gold right there!!!

The photobucket iPhone app makes posting images on THP SOOOO easy.. Anyone with an iPhone should check it out.

I am so happy with this phone.

The photobucket iPhone app makes posting images on THP SOOOO easy.. Anyone with an iPhone should check it out.

We have a couple Photobucket accounts. I'll have to check it out on the iPhone. Thanks!

I've used the photobucket app for Android for a little over a year now. I love it.

I've used the photobucket app for Android for a little over a year now. I love it.

I had a feeling it wasn't limited to the iPhone. That's awesome that it's fully functional on droid as well.

I had a feeling it wasn't limited to the iPhone. That's awesome that it's fully functional on droid as well.

Yup and you are right, it makes posting pics on THP very easy

I use the photobucket app a lot too. Great app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back