The Little THP Birdie Thread

have you ever gone back and looked at some of the testing threads? You see people who signed up that month and have like 20 posts and then after the testers are announced they are gone and their count never goes up.

Yep - no doubt.

That's not always true. Some of them do come back. When a new testing is posted.

LMAO - funny stuff!

The Birdie is a club tease. Dangles it out in front of you, leaving you all shades of blue.

I wish I had a BB gun. :D

Biggsy if you shoot the bird I will find you and hunt you down :)

I love the birdie but sometimes, I jsut want the birdie to talk!

The birdie speaks....you just need to listen :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I'm the chosen one. I deserve these. Simple as that.

:giggle:

"I may have just joined but I will put my input where needed"

I love that little birdie, but maybe we need a big "Bouncer" birdie as well.

bird is the word!

I don't think anyone can even begin to call your activity level into question, lol.
I will settle for a driver if you don't want to send me more irons. I will then become more active. :laughing:

It's a bummer that we have this happen on a regular basis. It's amazing how people think.

But not surprising really, plenty of people are always looking for a way to get something for free. The real question is how many of those people who log in to get the "free" clubs really want them for their own use, or simply to resell them and turn a profit.

I love reading the testing threads around here, even if I never get to be a tester myself. The wealth of knowledge you can gain about a club based on an actual person's feedback tells so much more than the occasional professional review or company marketing. Plus you get turned on to other clubs that you may never have known to exist.

"I may have just joined but I will put my input where needed"

Not sure that offering favours quite so personal will help your chances.

:D

I love the little bride. He is the shiznit.

tap on deez

Haha people are going to be loving this birdie a little bit more.

Sweet Sweet Sweet.

You should let Mr. Awesome there hang around more often as good things seem to happen.

That was a nice tweet!

Tweet effin tweet

Can I guess?? R11 iron testing? :D

One heck of a tweet regardless of my guess!!

Matter of fact, it was an awesome tweet!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Well I didn't think it was possible, but I love the birdie even more!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Awesome little birdie I tell ya, Tweet Tweet Effin Tweet!

Wow, that would be great to try out.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! Yoccos translate NOW! THP as usual you guys freaking rock

That little birdie learned it's way around YouTube!

I hope those arent the R11s...if they are then I might have to reconsider things.

Back