The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for confirmation about Dez. He's good.

No doubt! And let him keep drawing attention....you will then see a nice Romo to Austin connection.

Tappin' from my iPad!

And another year starts off just like last. With Revis island being a place WRs go on vacation to rack up stats.

Now all that is left is for Revis to grab his hamstring as a receiver blows past him for a TD, like Moss did in week 2 last year.

Wow this is comical. Get the damn play off already.

Delay of game after a penalty...Good discipline.

Wow if only that bounce would have gone the other way! Still like what Im seeing thus far

As much as I hate the Cowboys I would love to see Romo throw 3 more TDs as long as Dez doesn't catch any more.

I didn't know Yoccos was the ref for tonights? game?

Collinsworth just said "the Jets have momentum now"....From a fumble first down. Anybody think that Sanchez will throw the ball past 5 yards tonight?

Collinsworth just said "the Jets have momentum now"....From a fumble first down. Anybody think that Sanchez will throw the ball past 5 yards tonight?
Does he ever?

Just turned the game on. I don't really care who wins this one.

Trying to keep the Jets fans from turning the game off I guess lol. yes he will eventually

yes

Does he ever?

Longest pass of the night will be 10. After a failed run attempt that gets stopped for a loss of 5 yards.

Jets need some points now with the short field....

Romo making some good throws. He always looks panicked to me back there.

Romo making some good throws. He always looks panicked to me back there.

Agree completely with the 2nd part. Wish he would to settle in without hopping around like a squirrel on pcp.

--
tapatalk

I miss that Miles Austin guy. He should visit revis island and get some catches.

Dear Jets.....please establish the run so you can do some PA passing...it's not that hard #another3andout

Agree completely with the 2nd part. Wish he would to settle in without hopping around like a squirrel on pcp.

--
tapatalk

He reminds me of that golfer that wonders why he slices, and yet is falling 3 steps backward with each swing.

On the other side, you have Sanchez, that is just flat out terrible with anything more than a 5 yard pass. He has missed 2 open receivers deep already.

What a snoozer.

Mark Sanchez is so overrated. Everyone knows the Dallas secondary sucks and he has yet to challenge them.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

He reminds me of that golfer that wonders why he slices, and yet is falling 3 steps backward with each swing.

On the other side, you have Sanchez, that is just flat out terrible with anything more than a 5 yard pass. He has missed 2 open receivers deep already.

Hey that first part sounds like me. I'd like to see the jets play to sanchez's ability, short high percentage passing game to get him settled...beginning next week.

What a snoozer.

Negative

--
tapatalk

Hey that first part sounds like me. I'd like to see the jets play to sanchez's ability, short high percentage passing game to get him settled...beginning next week.

Negative

--
tapatalk

Not the game. Sanchez lol theres gonna be a fight between Miles Austin and chromartie :D

Cromartie thinking with the wrong head again......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back