What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure whether I like Chipotle or BD's Mongolian better! Depends on the day and the mood.

I'm not sure whether I like Chipotle or BD's Mongolian better! Depends on the day and the mood.

BDs is delicious. SV did you ever have HuHot when it was in OP? I had it in Ames with my girlfriend and it blows BDs out of the water in my opinion

Never heard of HuHot. How long was it here?

Never heard of HuHot. How long was it here?

Im not sure. Just came up in my GPS one night and went to the spot my GPS said and it was gone. Its very similar to BDs but I think the sauces are much better. I love the mongolian BBQ

Had ham, corn on the cob and brussel sprouts. Good eating IMO.

Im not sure. Just came up in my GPS one night and went to the spot my GPS said and it was gone. Its very similar to BDs but I think the sauces are much better. I love the mongolian BBQ

I don't mess with the sauces. I use Soy Sauce or Terriyaki Sauce.

615b44ed-269e-2af5.jpg

buttermilk brined chi k wings on grill

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Burgers, mac and cheese, and salads at a friends house. Last real "cookout" of the summer. Headed there soon. Yummy!

I need to drop by UPS, and Chipotle is right down the street...

Do you ever eat something that doesn't come with a medium drink Smalls? LOL

Chipotle sends you a christmas card....probably 'cause you're there on christmas!

Do you ever eat something that doesn't come with a medium drink Smalls? LOL

Chipotle sends you a christmas card....probably 'cause you're there on christmas!
I usually take it to go! No drink!

615b44ed-4891-b8ea.jpg

wings glazed

phatphingers like tapppytalk

I just had one of the best steaks I've ever eaten. The butcher recommended this to me, and he was totally right.

Ribeye, room temp smothered in garlic, butter, salt, pepper and some Lawrys.

2.5 minutes in a frying pan at med-high, flip for another 2.5, then 2.5 in the oven on broil at 400deg for 2.5 minutes.

Such a tender steak. If you've never tried it, give it a shot.

Had a beef Patty with mozzerella

Popeye's fried chicken!

Frozen Pizza

another absolute/tonic--think I'm drunk--must have backspaced about a 100 times

Sausage and peppers...mmmm...!

Lemon pepper chicken with some veggies for a stir fry, may put a little Teriyaki sauce on it.

Vegetable Soup

Had subs on the bus ride home after our school match.

Pizza

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back