Forum Testing Signup - Adams a12 OS Irons

Do it duey! You know you will, haha.

Do it Duey. I know I would contemplate it. 3 hour drive isn't all that bad....

Man, thats almost out of the question. I'll just be getting there that day, so 3 hrs up-work a full shift-3 hrs back-stay up all night shining my new test sticks-3 hrs back by 7AM, no thanks, lol. And, now that I think about it, hell no Liz ain't opening my new sticks. I get to have this fun, hehe.

Getting closer. Can't wait for the in hand pix

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Man, thats almost out of the question. I'll just be getting there that day, so 3 hrs up-work a full shift-3 hrs back-stay up all night shining my new test sticks-3 hrs back by 7AM, no thanks, lol. And, now that I think about it, hell no Liz ain't opening my new sticks. I get to have this fun, hehe.
Have Liz bring them to you!

Agreed! Everyone is so eager to see these! Hard to wait for us too!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

She works, so she's not going to do that. She could over the weekend, but I should be home Sunday night or Monday that following week, No biggy, I'll just live on your pic's and info until then.

I'm really looking forward to this testing. I'm in the market for hybrids and I have a feeling that the hybrids of this hybrid set could be really good.

I'm really looking forward to this testing. I'm in the market for hybrids and I have a feeling that the hybrids of this hybrid set could be really good.
I am VERY interested in the Velocity Slot Technology.

I am VERY interested in the Velocity Slot Technology.

Yep, Its been great in the driver and the fairway woods, I bet it will be awesome in these hybrids.

I really want to hear about the hybrids. My father really raves about his Adams set, I would love to see and hear from these testers about these irons/hybrids. Adams have done extremely well with their golf technology in recent years.

Congratulations to the testers, another great bunch chosen for the hard work of putting these through their paces!

Looking forward to following this one too.

Congratulations to all of the testers! Looking forward to reading your thoughts on these.

As always thanks to :thp: and :adams: for this great testing opportunity!

man go offline for a few days and miss out on this awesome opportunity, congrats to the testers!

Had an Adams Iwood. Was thinking about trying these out when they hit the golf shop. Would be great to test them out for sure.

Had an Adams Iwood. Was thinking about trying these out when they hit the golf shop. Would be great to test them out for sure.

Hey man there is a thread about the testing if you havnt visited that I suggest you do. Some great stuff there

Back