The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami marching down the field pretty good

I don't care what happens in the rest of this game, Chad Henne looks much better tonight than he did last year. That's reason for optimism here. He's making good decisions in the pocket and making confident throws, not getting flustered and hesitant like last year.

You're a Tolbert sized performance out of Run DMC tonight to get you the W. Definitely doable. Since I'm wrapped up I'll even make the call to Coach Fox to let Keyshawn Moreno have most of the touches. :D

Shut up ahole lol

Got stuffed on the line there!

Pats had a pick in their fingertips there...gotta get that one.

I am officially calling you a TC fanboy.

I just want to see a good game in FF. Nobody wants to see a blowout like Team Autopick vs Doo Doo's JV squad. I want some drama plus you guys have Janikowski. It's in Mile High so it could come down to a 60 yard FG.

hating the brady ugg commercial they keep showing

Wow that goal line offense sucked!

You're a Tolbert sized performance out of Run DMC tonight to get you the W. Definitely doable. Since I'm wrapped up I'll even make the call to Coach Fox to let Keyshawn Moreno have most of the touches. :D

Who is Keyshawn Moreno?

I just want to see a good game in FF. Nobody wants to see a blowout like Team Autopick vs Doo Doo's JV squad. I want some drama plus you guys have Janikowski. It's in Mile High so it could come down to a 60 yard FG.

He still has McFadden too, my chances of winning are slim to none. You aren't looking for a close game you just want your boy to win, it's cool, everybody loves a good bromance. ; )

Who is Keyshawn Moreno?

Haha... I've been calling him that since he was drafted. It's much easier to say than Knowshon.

He still has McFadden too, my chances of winning are slim to none. You aren't looking for a close game you just want your boy to win, it's cool, everybody loves a good bromance. ; )

Partially true, although nothing says loving like some TC in JB's Nuts.

Hahaha....spank, your on it tonight

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

New fantasy football strategy: pick up any tight end playing against the Dolphins D, that's a gold mine all season long.

The entire defensive line looks like they need some oxygen they are exhausted.

Both of the Dolphins starting corners have had to go to the locker room to get IVs because they are cramping and dehydrated. Never in a million years would I have thought that the Dolphins would lose the battle of conditioning in the first game of the year in South Florida.

:laughing:

Currently 113-87 right? I think it's going to be a close one.

Both of the Dolphins starting corners have had to go to the locker room to get IVs because they are cramping and dehydrated. Never in a million years would I have thought that the Dolphins would lose the battle of conditioning in the first game of the year in South Florida.

I know I am shocked. They can't do anything and they even had a chance for a fumble recovery and they couldn't do that either. It's frustrating. Plus Reggie Bush hasn't touched a ball since the first quarter, grrr.

:laughing:

Currently 113-87 right? I think it's going to be a close one.

113 to 88 but he has Darren McFadden and Knowshon Moreno left, plus he still has Welker going against a Defense that couldn't stop a baby. I would love to win and I am going to hold out hope but it's not looking good. I am still thrilled with my teams overall performance, especially for week 1, I never expected 20 out of Beanie Wells that was just awesome!

Hahaha....spank, your on it tonight

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

That's what she said

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I know I am shocked. They can't do anything and they even had a chance for a fumble recovery and they couldn't do that either. It's frustrating. Plus Reggie Bush hasn't touched a ball since the first quarter, grrr.

113 to 88 but he has Darren McFadden and Knowshon Moreno left, plus he still has Welker going against a Defense that couldn't stop a baby. I would love to win and I am going to hold out hope but it's not looking good. I am still thrilled with my teams overall performance, especially for week 1, I never expected 20 out of Beanie Wells that was just awesome!

Week 1 is always a tough one. I wasnt thrilled with my team, especially with Grant being underwhelming. But I am hoping that Ben Tate will start getting more and more carries, even when Foster comes back. Also wasnt sure what would happen with Gronkowski with Hernandez in there as well, but Brady is throwing it all over the place, so that helps. Unfortunately, i doubt I will have too many weeks where Jordy Nelson gets me 19 pts...

Did Jaws just swear on national TV?

Week 1 is always a tough one. I wasnt thrilled with my team, especially with Grant being underwhelming. But I am hoping that Ben Tate will start getting more and more carries, even when Foster comes back. Also wasnt sure what would happen with Gronkowski with Hernandez in there as well, but Brady is throwing it all over the place, so that helps. Unfortunately, i doubt I will have too many weeks where Jordy Nelson gets me 19 pts...

Brady really is just throwing it to everyone and so was Rogers on Thursday. You never really know what's going to happen the first few weeks, it takes a couple of weeks to get into the groove of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back