The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Henne kind of reminds me of Aikman standing tall in the pocket and taking the hits. Maybe without his arm though.

I hope Reggie Bush doesn't punch one in. That could be a heart breaker. This is not a woe is me post.

Just awful that you have to throw a fade route when you are on the 1/2 yard line on 4th and goal. No confidence in the offensive line or the running back.

I've seen better offenses on high school teams.

Worst play call ever. 1/2 yard to go? Let's do the fade. Idiots.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That was one of the worst play calls I have seen in a decade. 4th and goal from the half yard line and they throw a corner fade to Hartline.

Oh snap!!

HAHAHAH!!!

Some QBs are better than others.

Kevin

WOW! 99 yard TD

OF COURSE THAT HAPPENS.

Heavy drinking will start now.

Welker for 99 yds!

Can the Dolphins get sent to the ACC?

WOW! Dolphins go for it on 4th and Goal from the inch line, and dont get it. Pats, first play 99 yards to Welker for the TD! Talk about a FAIL by the Dolphins.

That was one of the worst play calls I have seen in a decade. 4th and goal from the half yard line and they throw a corner fade to Hartline.

Great minds think alike boss.....

Dolphins deserved that Welker TD

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Oh snap!!

The Mulvas' impenetrable wall has a crack that JB's Nuts can expose.

(I've been dying to say that all night)

Very questionable call there on the 4th down play.

Tom Brady >>>>>>> every other QB in the league. That said, a defense that is supposed to be good should not give up 600 yards of total offense in a game.

Heck, if the Pats get the ball back, Brady can set a record for passing yards in a game. (I think it is 554 by Norm Van Brockilin decades ago).

Ouch! Sorry. I thought for sure Reggie would get a chance. Guess not.

Reggie has touched the ball twice since the first quarter, there was no way he was getting the ball. They keep thinking they need to air it out like something big is going to happen, but they forget they are still the Dolphins. Plus, I am pretty sure the cheerleaders would do a better job at defense at this point then the Dolphin's D. that hurt more as a Dolphin's fan than as a FF owner, I already knew this week was over, but I was still pulling for my team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back