Phlegm:

Everyone knows what this is yet no one knows how to spell it.

Same with gnarly. We all know the word, but nobpdy ever spells it correctly.

Same with gnarly. We all know the word, but nobpdy ever spells it correctly.

As with the word nobody, seems it is hardly ever spelled correctly either. :devil:

As with the word nobody, seems it is hardly ever spelled correctly either. :devil:

HAHAHAHAHA!

Apparently "Coach" is one too, I get so many papers that say "Couch" on them instead. What are these little freaks implying? I've already lost 45 pounds what more do you want from me!?!?!?!?

:D

Yeah, well, for me, that's not a spelling problem so much as it is a typing problem. :embarrassed:

Salacious.

Adjective: description of a non-meat dish.

This salad is salacious.

Kevin
must have a different def. down south---but then maybe I should feel that way towards a salad------

Syzygy. A state of unity. That one will piss some people off in hangman.

bellwether \BEL-weth-uhr\, noun:

A leader of a movement or activity; also, a leading indicator of future trends.

from dictionary.com

Dilatory 1: inclined to waste time and lag behind

2: wasting time

3: using cautious slow strategy to wear down opposition; avoiding direct confrontation; "a fabian policy"

Kongfrontation

Cornucopia [cor·nu·co·pi·a] n. A large amount of something; a great supply, an abundance: "A cornucopia of employment opportunities"

deleted a redundant repost

Cornucopia [cor·nu·co·pi·a] n. A large amount of something; a great supply, an abundance: "A cornucopia of employment opportunities"

Sounds like my last round..... I had a cornucopia of fat shots, leading to a plethora of bad scoring, and I found myself indignant with the game of golf.

panache \puh-NASH; -NAHSH\, noun:
1. Dash or flamboyance in manner or style.
2. A plume or bunch of feathers, esp. such a bunch worn on the helmet; any military plume, or ornamental group of feathers.

Lugubrious-- sad or mournful in an exaggerated manner.

[h=2]ec·u·men·i·cal[/h] adj \ˌe-kyə-ˈme-ni-kəl, -kyü-\

[h=2]1: worldwide or general in extent, influence, or application
2a: of, relating to, or representing the whole of a body of churches
[/h]

fey \FAY\, adjective:
1. Possessing or displaying a strange and otherworldly aspect or quality; magical or fairylike; elfin.
2. Having power to see into the future; visionary; clairvoyant.
3. Appearing slightly crazy, as if under a spell; touched.
4. (Scots.) Fated to die; doomed.
5. (Scots.) Marked by a sense of approaching death.

Cachinnation

Noun - An explosive sound that is a sign of amusement

[h=2]fus·ti·gate/ˈfʌs
thinsp.png
tɪˌgeɪt/ [fuhs-ti-geyt] verb (used with object), -gat·ed, -gat·ing.
[/h]
1. to cudgel; beat; punish severely.
2. to criticize harshly; castigate: a new satire that fustigates bureaucratic shilly-shallying.

Perculate :

To perculate.

AS in Team THP will be fustigated at the 2012 outing!

fus·ti·gate/ˈfʌs
thinsp.png
tɪˌgeɪt/ [fuhs-ti-geyt] verb (used with object), -gat·ed, -gat·ing.

1. to cudgel; beat; punish severely.
2. to criticize harshly; castigate: a new satire that fustigates bureaucratic shilly-shallying.

Unagitated - not physically disturbed or set in motion; not agitated or disturbed emotionally

Word of the Day

Word of the Day

This is great! I have been a big fan two daily emails with words. I used to record them in a book during my last combat deployment to keep me sane and broaden my vocabulary.

bacchanalia \bak-uh-NAIL-yuh\, noun:
1. (plural, capitalized) The ancient Roman festival in honor of Bacchus, celebrated with dancing, song, and revelry.
2. A riotous, boisterous, or drunken festivity; a revel.

Back