2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom, TC steps in to the ROOM and wakes up some sleeping THPrs

I wore a buzzard for you!

I know you did dude, but that was a Team thing. We tried hard, we were just outclassed. I think it's great to believe in yourself, but I'm always gonna back my little brosuph!

I know you did dude, but that was a Team thing. We tried hard, we were just outclassed. I think it's great to believe in yourself, but I'm always gonna back my little brosuph!

Your baby bro would be even more awesome if he started hitting knockdown shots. High spin knockdown shots just higher than Chunkylover's head.

Kevin

Your baby bro would be even more awesome if he started hitting knockdown shots. High spin knockdown shots just higher than Chunkylover's head.

Kevin

hahaha, maybe so, but I think he'd be more prone to hitting the odd chilli dipper that way.

Hawk and the breeze! go get em boys.

Hawk's comments may not necessarily reflect those of Team THP lol

We're going to smoke your brother and Chunky.

thats right, hell I was pulling for my bro against OneT and P4B in TMC....oh wait....well, I was rooting for him to hit good shots.

Kevin

I have no workability in my game.

speaking of Workability, Gus appears with this "I am back" thread and disappears.

Unfortunately, this is true. I do love the Yankees

Yoccos, I'll team up with you and get in on this if you want. I know one thing for sure is we will have a blast.

Could it be ???? As crazy as a Packers/Bears fan teaming up to knox some Hackers out... Could a team of a Bears/Cowboy supporter do the same??? I think so !!!!!

Must be his first one.

Could it be ???? As crazy as a Packers/Bears fan teaming up to knox some Hackers out... Could a team of a Bears/Cowboy supporter do the same??? I think so !!!!!

Oh yeah!!! Looks like Hawk and CB have another challenge on their hands. What do you say boys?

he just didn't say for how long

speaking of Workability, Gus appears with this "I am back" thread and disappears.

Id like to solicit OEM as well..... Team TMex????

Of course not. I will wear my Jeter jersey and you will scratch yourself furiously all the way to a 104.

You guys are done. You know there is no beating TMex!

We were quite the combination. With your good looks, compression shirts, Octaneish power, and my boyish charm, our opponents never stood a chance.

Kevin

I'll download the Tiger swing app too, GAME OVER!

T-YORK-OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back