Forum Testing Signup - PureShot Driver

1. I currently play the R11 with a stiff shaft
2. I would say I hit the sweet spot 60% of the time with my misses being toward the heel
3. I am very active on THP, visiting the site frequently throughout the day and participating in a wife variety of threads. I play golf 2-3 times per week plus hit the range another couple times each week.
Thanks THP and Pure Shot!

1. Callaway RAZR Hawk 9.5 X Flex shaft.

2. I believe 70% of the time but probably far less in actuality.

3. I would take this out atleast once a week for my practice sessions and include updates via video, write up, and social media outlets. I am a very active member of THP and log on daily.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Walter Hagen T3 reg flex, I since got Fitted and know I would like to get a Stiff Flex
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? I would say that I hit the sweet spot 30-35% of the time.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? My Activity Level on THP is pretty high, I post mostly Everyday. My Testing plan would be to get as many Range sessions in as I can, Plus Rounds every other weekend on avg. I am a Twitter/Facebook fiend so I would post my results and thoughts there also.

Thank You THP and PureShot Driver for this great opportunity!

Wow! The opportunities really do just keep on coming!
Thanks to THP for their continued trust in the community to test products.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex?
Ping K-15 11degree with regular flex

2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver?
With 9/13 fairways and one miss in the right first cut 3 ft from the fairway yesterday one might think a high percentage, but I bet it's between 20-30% (but improving)

3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?

I'll provide honest feedback of this training aid in comparison of performance of my current driver (before and after aid use). I will test it on the range within a day of when it arrives commenting on feel, , distance launch dispersion pattern of my own driver before and after use of the training aid, with videos and pics to support this. I am hoping (but can't promise) to hit on a Trackman Launch monitor in about a month when I have a lesson at Stanford with a Pro there who uses the launch monitor as part of his lessons. Obviously this will provide a chance to get really good before and after training aid use data. I'll use marking tape on my current driver to get a more accurate answer to the sweet spot issue as well (again before and after training aid use).
I'll post regularly here wrt testing results and post on Twitter and Google+ concurrently (and if you twist my arm maybe Facebook as well)

Hopefully you'll give a relative newbie (on the site not in golf) a chance at testing...
Thanks!

Last edited:
That is a great looking driver. I am going to hold my info back on this one and focus on the ADAMS irons. I cant wait to see how this club works out for people though

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Played the Wilson DXi 10.5 stiff. Have 910D2 9.5 extra siff RIP on order
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? I would say maybe 40-50% of the time.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I try to be as active as I can on THP. I like to put my 2cents in when I think it is worth it. I play 18 twice a week and try to go to the driving range as much as possible. I will test to see if my percentage of sweet spot hits increases with my D2 that is on the way.

Last edited:
1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Callaway Razr Hawk 10.5
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 22%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I am always active and I dont plan on changing

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Taylormade R9 with Stiff flex shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? I probably only hit the sweet spot about 30% of the time, maybe even a little less than that
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I'm trying to get more and more practice in right now before it gets too cold and the winter nears. But my activity level on the forum will even increase as the weather get's colder and I'm inside even more. My driving is probably the least strongest aspect of my game and needs the most help. I welcome all the help I can get.

Another great testing opportunity from THP - thanks to them and Proshot!!

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? I currently play a Titleist 910D2 with a stiff Kai Li shaft, 10.5*
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? maybe 40% of the time
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have a minimum of 2 driving range sessions a week plus I play once a week. My testing plan would be to use this aid at the range while practicing my driving. My accuracy isn't what it should be and so this aid would fit in perfectly with my current practice regime.

While I am a relatively new member to THP I contribute regularly am I feel my contributions add value to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? R-11 Stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? I say maybe 35 - 40 % of the time
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? If chosen I will use this Training Aid before every round . I will maintain a log of how many balls are hit on the sweet spot out of how many are hit! I will also attempt to video with my new video camera.I currently play 4 + rounds a week. Im active on THP on Twitter as well as Facebook

Thanks THP & PureShot Driver for this wonderful opportunity.

Have been playing with a regular flex 10.5* 2007 Burner for the past 4 years but picking up my brand new stiff flex 9.5* Razr Hawk today!
Maybe 1/3 of the time.....

I will be primarily using this club at the range as it is a training aid. I don't take training aids with me to the course. I would first compare the dimensions, look, and feel with my current drivers. I have two now so i can compare to both. Video and pictures will be included.

From multiple range sessions, i will be able to speak about the feedback i receive on good and bad contact and the resulting shots produced from the quality of contact.

After use of the training aid i will report on whether my driver contact on the course has improved, stayed the same, or gotten worse.

Hopefully this training aid will work and i will be able to speak about how it is helping me improve my driver contact. At the same time if this training aid does not work for me i will definitely speak about why it may not work for me, what is left to be desired, and what improvements might help.

My activity level in the forums is increasing as the days go by. I have participated and created several threads. Unfortunately i cannot say i have taken part in a review or equipment testing yet but i am hoping that day is just around the corner.

Thanks again to THP for offering up another testing opportunity. Fingers Crossed!

I currently play an TaylorMade R7 460 with a Stiff shaft.

Yikes! Recently this number has gone up, but I'd say still less than 15%. I have NO confidence with my driver.

I'm currently testing the Boccieri Golf Heavy Wood. In that thread I'm updating two times a week and commenting more often than that. I would treat this club very similarly. I go to the range 2-3 times a week and hope to play a round once a week, although to be honest, I get much more range time these days. While I think I do a good job of communicating with well written posts that are informative and fun, I'm looking to up my testing regimine with more pictures and videos. I'm a THP Addict. I check this site at least once a day (honestly, more like 10 times a day) and comment regularly.

Good luck to everyone entering their name to test the PureShot, in 8 days I am heading to Hawaii and will be gone for 13 days, I would not be able to test this during the 1st 5 days so I will not be entering my name into the testing for this one. Thanks THP and PureShot for this testing opportunity for my fellow forum members, I know those selected will do an outstanding job.

Gotta admit yellow is my favourite colour, so if I get picked to test I'll be unlikely to dislike the colour lol. Might not like it lining up, but am sure to like the look in the bag.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Callaway Diablo Edge 10.5 regular shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? Likely about 50%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? Within 2 days of getting the driver I would bring it out, hit a bucket of balls, and put it in the bag (hit driver on 11 holes per round, 3 of which are draws). I would then do a thorough writeup with details on looks, setup, feel, distance, movement, and solidness of hit. I read the site daily, and post a few times/day most days. I play 4-6 rounds per week (and will until the end of October at least), and will use the driver every round for the first 10, and at least half the rounds after that; all of them if I like the driver.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Adams Speedline 10.5* with Stiff Shaft
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 80% of the time. You can count on my to hit 70% of the fairways or better!
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I would test this product on the range and in actual play. I would also allow my playing partners to hit it as well in order to obtain other feedback from a variety of golfers of varying skills to provide honest feedback to the fourm.

It would be interesting to test a new driver, and compare it to what I play now.

I think there is some confusion here by some forum members that are applying to test this. The last 2 posts seem to indicate that this is a new driver. This is actually a training aid to help improve your ability to hit the sweet spot on your existing driver. Just a heads up in case you were not aware.

That's even better. I think we can all use more help hitting the sweet spot.

I think there is some confusion here by some forum members that are applying to test this. The last 2 posts seem to indicate that this is a new driver. This is actually a training aid to help improve your ability to hit the sweet spot on your existing driver. Just a heads up in case you were not aware.

I was starting to get that feeling as well.

Need to double check the first post guys, this product is a training aid, not something you would game during a round.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? PING K15 Aldila RIP alpha 60 stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 70% of the time. Need to work on my control though. I hit it far, but not always where I want it to.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I actually plan on hitting the range more in the next few months as I wont be able to get to play the course as much with work. Will still get to play 2-3 times a week though. Will complete a write up after each range session. Thanks THP and PureShot for another great opportunity.

1. What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? R9 Supertri - Stiff Flex
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 25%
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have a few weeks left of actual golf. After the courses shut down, I will be going to indoor ranges and simulators.

What driver do you normally play and what shaft flex? Callaway FT9 with a reg flex shaft

What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver? 30% maybe--

Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? It would go to the range 2-3 times a week as long as our season lasts---full reports with fotos along with detailed results----would share with more accomplished golfers for reactions also. Have been a daily reader of the forum--mostly just taking knowledge/info without really being able to contribute much--golfwise anyway--testing this would help change that--and maybe help my game
thanks

Last edited:

1. What driverdo you normally play and what shaft flex? R9 Stiff
2. What percentage of time do you think you hit the sweet spot on your driver?50% or so ussually around it from just looking at ball marks on the face.
3. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I guess thisitem is a range only sort of thing but I get their at least once a week if notmore. I certaianly wouldn't mind trying something that would make my drivesmore consistant. i have used a medicus driver before and that actually helped alot on just slowing the back swing down. It would be fun to post my thoughts onthis product and see if it makes me a better driver. This might be one of thoseitems that could be passed along to another member after testing. Thanks guys.

Good luck all you RH'ers.

Back